Kenn, I am naming you as an INDISPENSABLE party in the Pay Pal lawsuit!

Seeing Spots

Joyful Woman!
:flamethro Oh HIGH Yel..er HIGH ONE IN CHARGE,

You tried to tell me that I was the onliest one who had trouble with Pay Pal!!:redhot: Did you read the thread about Pay Pal being sued and all the comments from SWACPagers who hate Pay Pal as much as me?!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate snail mail and going to the post office and putting stamps on and I pay all my bills via computer and I keep forgetting to put my TSPN dues in the mail and and and dayum dayum dayum.:redhot: :redhot: :redhot:

Okay, now that I have vented, I went to the post office and mailed in my TSPN dues, so raise up off of me in the PMs about not meeting my obligations!:redhot: :redhot: :redhot:

Your check is in the mail!:love:

Originally posted by Seeing Spots
:flamethro Oh HIGH Yel..er HIGH ONE IN CHARGE,

You tried to tell me that I was the onliest one who had trouble with Pay Pal!!:redhot: Did you read the thread about Pay Pal being sued and all the comments from SWACPagers who hate Pay Pal as much as me?!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate snail mail and going to the post office and putting stamps on and I pay all my bills via computer and I keep forgetting to put my TSPN dues in the mail and and and dayum dayum dayum.:redhot: :redhot: :redhot:

Okay, now that I have vented, I went to the post office and mailed in my TSPN dues, so raise up off of me in the PMs about not meeting my obligations!:redhot: :redhot: :redhot:

Your check is in the mail!:love:

Uhhhhhh first of all I didn't say that you were the only one who had trouble with paypal, I said you are the only person who has indicated a problem using the system to me.

I also told you that you didn't have to go to the post office to send a payment. You also had the option to pay by check online by clicking here.

Nevertheless, I thank you anyway.

BTW - Only Nita can call me Yella :D...with her yella ass!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Re: Re: Kenn, I am naming you as an INDISPENSABLE party in the Pay Pal lawsuit!

Originally posted by Kenn Rashad
Uhhhhhh first of all I didn't say that you were the only one who had trouble with paypal, I said you are the only person who has indicated a problem using the system to me.

LEGALESE! DOUBLESPEAK!

and UHHHHHHHHHHHHH I am the only one who can twist words around like that!:p

Seeing Spots I don't know what program you use to pay your bills with but I use MSN Money and I use it to send TSPN my monthly donation. It was easier for me to use what I use to pay my other bills with than o go with PayPal. I do have a paypal account because I'm addicted to ebay and have use it for that only.

Fiyah,

Thanks for the info. I HATE PAY PAL! It never let me get beyond registration. I thought it was AOL, so I went to Netscape but everytime I got to select the password section it would not finish. And they NEVER once answered the customer service toll free number. Anyway, I went to the post office and snail mailed by TSPN dues. :rolleyes:

I pay my bills by draft or through my bank. It has a electronic pay system.

One of the best things since pre-sliced bread.:D

Originally posted by JSTUS

One of the best things since pre-sliced bread.:D

I don't know that Direct Deposit is pretty good.....:rolleyes:

Well I tried to send you money on pay pal and I had trouble as well. I told you this in January...then we had the threat of layoff...so I did not try to send anything....

Back