Kenn-ee, Good Morning!

Seeing Spots

Joyful Woman!
Don't be sked to come in here! This is not about the Ladies Forum :redhot: and I am not going to cuss you out today because you know I really never did and remember I like little yella boys, but I do have a problem that other members have been suffering with on the board cause I read MikeBigg's post about having the same problem and this problem is affecting our unfrettered enjoyment of TSPN, see the problem is:

WE CAN'T VOTE IN POLLS!

Why come?

I have another problem, it's about Same Old G, but that's for another thread! :D

Thank you for your prompt attention!

What happens when you try to vote? The only reason why I ignore MikeBigg's arse is because he is just technically challenged. Some people you just can't help. :D

Seriously, Is anyone else having this problem?

A message comes up that says, essentially, that you do not have the authority to do this action...or something like that.

SS,

Try it now. You were browsing with cookies. I made the change on your profile, it should work now.

It's working now!

Did you notice that I didn't ask Fiyah for technical support?

He makes me PROMISE to PAY him back!!!!

:D :D :D

Nope, it's STILL not working...

Here is the message that I get:

The action you have attempted could not be performed as your session appears to be invalid. Click the below link to attempt this action again with a new session.

Re: It's working now!

Originally posted by Seeing Spots
Did you notice that I didn't ask Fiyah for technical support?

:D :D :D

Thats a first.......usually you inudate me w/ PM's :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Okay, I just tried AGAIN!

And it still isn't working!

Fiyah, you know I was just kidding with you! Imma pm you later tonight, okay. Kenn hasn't gotten it right YET! :D

Technically challenged...Dude I resemble that remark.

Ladies don't let that deter you...I am not ANATOMICALLY challenged!:D :D

I just tried to vote again and I still get the message:

The action you have attempted could not be performed as your session appears to be invalid. Click the below link to attempt this action again with a new session.

Fiyah

One of them is the Secret Balot :D thread on the Smack Page posted by Mike. But we (MikeBigg and me) can't vote on ANY poll. It has been happening for about 3 months for me. I mentioned it to Ms.Jag4Jag a while back and she tried to fix it, but it still doesn't work.

I'm cookied, signed on, and everything...so what up? :rolleyes:

You know what, it ain't that critical...just thought I would post it in here after reading MikeBigg was having a problem too.

Back