Keep Valley's Forum...

Seeing Spots

Joyful Woman!
I already posted this on the Smack Board regarding the Valley private forum. But here it is again for your contemplation:

Please allow Devilsh1 and TXBOY@Valley to enter the forum so that they can post. That's the problem, they can't get in and don't know HOW to get in. There may be OTHERS out there too.

Here is the main suggestion:
Also, please put information on the home page and forum front page on how to gain access to private forums. When you are new, you have no idea how to get in. In the meantime, send them a private message and/or email and give them the info.

We need ALL SWAC schools represented here in our little family.

Now, Devilsh1 and TXBOY@Valley, go forth and post!

(I was born to ADVOCATE for the disenfranchised!)

Originally posted by Seeing Spots
I already posted this on the Smack Board regarding the Valley private forum. But here it is again for your contemplation:

Please allow Devilsh1 and TXBOY@Valley to enter the forum so that they can post. That's the problem, they can't get in and don't know HOW to get in. There may be OTHERS out there too.

Here is the main suggestion:
Also, please put information on the home page and forum front page on how to gain access to private forums. When you are new, you have no idea how to get in. In the meantime, send them a private message and/or email and give them the info.

We need ALL SWAC schools represented here in our little family.

Now, Devilsh1 and TXBOY@Valley, go forth and post!

(I was born to ADVOCATE for the disenfranchised!)

I AM FOREVER INDEBTED....LMAO.... :lmao:
HOWEVER I DO THANK YA FOR THE COMMENTS...
NOW IF THERE WERE ONEMORE WE COULD START A MINI-MAFIA/CARTEL....

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Yo! how do a brotha get access to dat dere MVSU priavet forum?

let me in nah! let me in nah! donald trumb bill gates let me in nah!

Originally posted by BigNasty
Yo! how do a brotha get access to dat dere MVSU priavet forum?

let me in nah! let me in nah! donald trumb bill gates let me in nah!

:rolleyes: ...suspect....:( :confused: :uhoh: :xeye:

I was hoping we could convert that forum into something that could be of interest, like a mens forum......

I definitely agree with my fellow JAG up dere Ms. SS....we need all SWAC schools represented since this is the SWACpage. U 2 Valley peeps need to go out and recruit some others. Don't y'all have some Valley colleagues or sometin?

Now get ta postin' will ya? :p

Back