Ke Ke Wyatt Twitter drama

Explanation is worthless without pictures/video ;)
(in my preacher voice) Elder,

You must not have paid any attention to the visual presentation that I had posted earlier in the thread? If you would indeed study and take note KeKe's actions and exploits, you would find that she is uh as Elder Cee as already said but using my North Memphis accents-->"Sexually advance than a m #@!%&*er mane.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=222&v=6i5ZR2EDWfQ

Notice that while Faith Evans keeps it Godly and Holy like, KeKe...…well....takes it on another level with her cuffs, whips, blowing air in a brother's ear with a glow.

Faith is a Missionary. KeKe is non-dominational. If that ain't advanced enough Elder @Herbert77060 then I don't know what is.

But be careful Elder, remember if you are seeking a woman like KeKe that has birthed 10 babies, stabbed an ex for doing her wrong, and was too much for the next ex to handle, then this is the same kinda woman that can raise your blood pressure and cause you to have a stroke if you can't handle her. Watch out there now! Let the church say Amen....

....snicker

Last edited:
(in my preacher voice) Elder,

You must not have paid any attention to the visual presentation that I had posted earlier in the thread? If you would indeed study and take note KeKe's actions and exploits, you would find that she is uh as Elder Cee as already said but using my North Memphis accents-->"Sexually advance than a m #@!%&*er mane.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=222&v=6i5ZR2EDWfQ

Notice that while Faith Evans keeps it Godly and Holy like, KeKe...…well....takes it on another level with her cuffs, whips, blowing air in a brother's ear with a glow.

Faith is a Missionary. KeKe is non-dominational. If that ain't advanced enough Elder @Herbert77060 then I don't know what is.

But be careful Elder, remember if you are seeking a woman like KeKe that has birthed 10 babies, stabbed an ex for doing her wrong, and was too much for the next ex to handle, then this is the same kinda woman that can raise your blood pressure and cause you to have a stroke if you can't handle her. Watch out there now! Let the church say Amen....

....snicker
:( LOL

Back