Yep. She is crazy as all get out.

Sexy to me though.

I know, I know ....

smh

Me to....I know....I know....LOL

keke-wyatt-baby-2-1.jpg

Nah, CT.

I ain't trying to marry her or nothing.

But, I'll go through some thangs just to stand up in it a few times.

lol

Don't get me wrong. I have turned down plenty in my life. But, there is something about that one I like. I don't know what it is, but I like it.
I rarely get in another man's business but....DON'T DO IT MAN!

Mannnnn, no matter what....it's ALWAYS those crazy ones that have THE BEST puddin and bedroom action. Somwtimes you know they are crazy before and do it anyway cause of what it looks like. Then other times once you get the nookie and find out she crazy you continue to hit it anyway because THAT nookie is GOODT!!!!!

Mannnnn, no matter what....it's ALWAYS those crazy ones that have THE BEST puddin and bedroom action. Somwtimes you know they are crazy before and do it anyway cause of what it looks like. Then other times once you get the nookie and find out she crazy you continue to hit it anyway because THAT nookie is GOODT!!!!!

Man I was about to breakup with my wife (we were just starting to date one another-it was not serious then) right after her and I started dating because I was catching feelings for this chick that I knew was crazy. Yet, when I would swing by her crib she had on these flip flops with pretty feet, a like halter top style shirt, and some boy shorts. Boy I knew that nookie was goin be good. She had the prettiest feet. Yet, she was bat shit crazy.

One time her ex kept calling while I was there and she told him "n***a you keep calling I'm going to face time you and give him some head with you on the phone."

My immediate thought was to get the hell out of there. Yet, every time she got up to walk I knew I wanted to see that tail bucked naked. She ended up moving....man did I dodge a bullet...

Last edited:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I assume this is for real and not a fake article. If confirms what has already been discussed. KeKe is a bad woman (<--in a good way). I got love for her! Much Respect!

Damn she must have some good MONKEY. She has been married too many times and keeps having babies.

I assume this is for real and not a fake article. If confirms what has already been discussed. KeKe is a bad woman (<--in a good way). I got love for her! Much Respect!

10.....man I would absolutely be too scared to get with her.....my wife has a cousin with 4 kids. I was at her house one evening with my wife and some dudes were over there...you know dominoes...spades...etc.... one of the guys that she used to mess with said that my wife's cousin puddin was so good he forgot what day of the week it was every time they got busy. He said one Wednesday morning after they had messed around he got up and put on a suit for church. LMAO!!!!

What was funny she heard him and started laughing....she is the most honest "garden tool" I have ever met.

Back