Ke Ke Wyatt Twitter drama

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Well, I know that in marriage, there are two sides to every story. But ain't this the same sister that stabbed her ex-husband? I mean, I don't know the situation. But.....I would love to hear his side of the story...

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I just realized I know ole dudes family. He is from the Ville. Good people and from what I could tell he was a good kid. I'm just gonna call a spade a spade. Not to say KeKe is a bad person or anything (I'm somewhat a fan of her music) but my observations of her over the years is, "she is a special kinda woman." "Intense.." ..some of y'all say, "crazy" but sometimes "craziness and intense" is just what a man needs...HaHa! It definitely takes a strong willed and patient man to deal with her. CEE is on too something as well. Like CEE alluded to, any man with some kinda discernment can tell, she is uhh......probably adventurous and never boring. I guess ole dude just had enough and decided it ain't worth it.

All jokes aside though....hopefully they can work it out!

Last edited:
I bet her head game is off the chain....she suck a brother so bad he can't do nothing but lay there....he ain't got no control...HEAD BANGER BOOGIE!!!!

I was just about the type... He is from Huntsville... He was a security guard at my job right before he met her... He went from ish to rich in one year. I don't know what his backup plan is lol.
He shole need one..that child support won't be pretty...he gone lose his woman behind that.

I just realized I know ole dudes family. He is from the Ville. Good people and from what I could tell he was a good kid. I'm just gonna call a spade a spade. Not to say KeKe is a bad person or anything (I'm somewhat a fan of her music) but my observations of her over the years is, "she is a special kinda woman." "Intense.." ..some of y'all say, "crazy" but sometimes "craziness and intense" is just what a man needs...HaHa! It definitely takes a strong willed and patient man to deal with her. CEE is on too something as well. Like CEE alluded to, any man with some kinda discernment can tell, she is uhh......probably adventurous and never boring. I guess ole dude just had enough and decided it ain't worth it.

All jokes aside though....hopefully they can work it out!

Hold up....Hold up....her eyes work independently of each other? That's some satanic stuff right there. He should have shut down the set and ran somewhere......DAYUM!

Back