Kazaa Music Lawsuit Gets Ok

COmon, we all know it is theft. plain and simple, but the question is how to legallly stop it.

Man this aint theft. How can you steal something that artists are giving away for free on the radio? $20 for a dayum CD.. HMMPH! Who is the real thief. If they got more creative and lowered prices they wouldnt have this problem. Greedy Bastiges!

Originally posted by J-State Tiger
Man this aint theft. How can you steal something that artists are giving away for free on the radio? $20 for a dayum CD.. HMMPH! Who is the real thief. If they got more creative and lowered prices they wouldnt have this problem. Greedy Bastiges!

You are one of the biggest thieves out there, I would be surprised if you ever bought a CD or DVD in the last few years...........................If you think they are giving it away on the radio, why don't you record it from the radio. The music industry has a lot of shady deals going on becuase the artist should be getting more of the pie than what they are getting, but when you take it from another site you are taking what little money they get away.

Who cares? As long is mIRC, AOL cerver rooms, direct connect, and the hundreds of other filesharing programs are out there, they can close kazaa all they want to. I don't get my files from there anyway, most of em have embedded virii in em.

*off topic*I think the record industry is losing money because of the way they do artists, try to control every aspect of their personal livelihood once they are signed to a contract. prince once stated that he wanted to just start an impersonal fan/member club. Members would pay a fee, but they would get first dibs on everything, music, music unreleased, tickets, whatever. They told him no. It would take money out of their pockets. What about what the artist truly feels he wants to give his fans? The internet has it made it impossible for the conglomerates to continue that control. Overall, if it isn't Kazaa, it will be something else. Music lovers enjoy it, and it also provides and avenue for the artists to get the music to the fans without the middleman.

I personally will buy a bootleg cd first, to see whether or not I enjoy the whole cd, and then purchase the original for the liner notes. But why waste that $12-$20 bucks on bs?

And for those who listen to the radio, every time an artist' song is played, he or she does get paid. It may be an minimal amount, as little as .2?, but hey it's money.

Originally posted by J-State Tiger

Let's see...LitiGator...State Attorney..."...this aint theft"?

Maybe we need to pass this information on to some of the crooks in Tampa to make that short drive up I-4 so they can get off when they get caught.

Just pullin' yo' gator tail.:) :) :) :) :)

It's theft and you know it.

I guess we need to start finding a potential new site to hit up. Damn...I'm still mourning over audiogalaxy.com

I dont give a damn about an artist or a record companies bottom line. What do I care if Whitney makes 1 million more bucks? Hell if they put more than 2 good songs on a CD, maybe we wouldnt mind buying them. But they spread the good songs out over several CD forcing you to buy them to get the good songs.

Oh Well....let me go to Kazaa and download my ass off before its too late.

Another point, if the artist wants to give a song away for free to who he wants to give it, that's his business, that doesn't give some else the right to give his work away.

Its all about volume..because the music industry can no longer conner th market and jack up cd's to ungodly prices they are belly acking now. I'll bet you that if the average cd cost was under $10 there wouldn't be as much music downloading as it is today.

Back