Katt Williams being Katt Williams

Comedy Beefs....Sigh...why can't we just make money in our fields and get along...I'll answer my own questions...egos...anyways....Kevin Hart, get ready mane...Katt is coming for you...!!!

But in all seriousness...I was liking Tiffany before she blew up. Yeah she is easy on the eyes but I really enjoyed her comedy and yes I can remember many of her jokes. I never would have imagine her blowing up like she has. The girl is no overnight sensation and has definitely paid her dues. It's unreal how much hate she gets but that's life.

I don't like Kevin Hart but I respect his come up as well and I don't hate on him.

It's ironic that one of my favorite topics from Katt's comedy is dealing with haters...

….just one man's random thoughts...

Last edited:
But in all seriousness...I was liking Tiffany before she blew up. Yeah she is easy on the eyes but I really enjoyed her comedy and yes I can remember many of her jokes. I never would have imagine her blowing up like she has. The girl is no overnight sensation and has definitely paid her dues. It's unreal how much hate she gets but that's life.

I don't like Kevin Hart but I respect his come up as well and I don't hate on him.

It's ironic that one of my favorite topics from Katt's comedy is dealing with haters...

….just one man's random thoughts...

Overall I don't think people hate that Tiffany has blown up but people hate that she is being forced down our throats like Kevin is (it's irony that those two have a movie coming out with all of this hoopla concerning them and what Katt said)

Katt we know will say what is on his mind. He just said what a lot of people (famous or not) wanted to say but just had the platform to say it. This situation is similar to the Tevin Campbell/Luvvie situation except that Katt is Tevin. What he said exposed that a good number of people are tired of Kevin and Tiffany and that there is a lot of truth to what Katt said

Katt can be funnier than Kevin. But like Kev said. Katt messed over his opportunity. He was the top dog and didn't capitalize.

Katt can be funnier than Kevin. But like Kev said. Katt messed over his opportunity. He was the top dog and didn't capitalize.

Based on what he said about Hollywood and his experiences that were similar to Martin Lawrence and Dave Chappelle, Katt made it very clear that he was NOT willing to “capitalize” or “sell” himself.

Back