Katt Williams being Katt Williams

Now that was a good but funny interview. I felt that tension between Wanda and Katt long before they went after one another...lol

@Tiger1 you always beat everyone to posting entertaining stuff. I kept hearing about this and I just now check it out for myself.

Y'all know what got me though? Red's laugh at the end! Yeah Katt was being Katt but Red's laughing though....ROTFLMBO

Lesson learned from Wanda..."Stay in my lane.."

@Tiger1 you always beat everyone to posting entertaining stuff. I kept hearing about this and I just now check it out for myself.

Y'all know what got me though? Red's laugh at the end! Yeah Katt was being Katt but Red's laughing though....ROTFLMBO

Lesson learned from Wanda..."Stay in my lane.."

Wanda after Katt finished roasting her...

13rm1o.jpg

Isn't Katt like 4'11 & 100 lbs?

This fool brings a gun to confront Katt...

I hope her wildebeest looking azz is fired...

I had to watch this again on a Monday morning to get my laugh and feel good moment on for this new work week.

….Wanda (bless her heart) was already dying but it was @ the 16:00 mark when Katt closed the casket and let her down 6 feet deep....

….when she said she did a really nice broccoli, Katt's eyes got big, he put his coffee down and got to work, Red got to instigating with that laugh going and it was a wrap!!!

Women on Twitter are going crazy, cheering for Wanda's husband, talking about this is what you do when a MF talk about your woman.

She is a comedian supposedly. I looked at the video a couple of times. In my opinion, she started it. She tried to make fun of him while he was answering a question about cooking and he slapped her down immediately.

Now she is looking for sympathy.

Back