Karl Malone: Kobe Has A 'Standing Offer' To 'Knuckle Up' With Me

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
If Malone is messing with the Oak Tree, it would not go past the first round. Now the X-Man and the Oak Tree, different story!
Hmmm, I would put my money on country azz Karl Malone....LOL

You do not know the rep of Oak Tree. All Karl Malone did was cried all the time. I would mess with Malone before X-Man, Antonie Carr, Cliff Levingston, Terry Cummings, Kevin Willis, Alvin Robertson, Anthony Mason, Otis Thorpe, Antonie and Dale Davis.

You do not know the rep of Oak Tree. All Karl Malone did was cried all the time. I would mess with Malone before X-Man, Antonie Carr, Cliff Levingston, Terry Cummings, Kevin Willis, Alvin Robertson, Anthony Mason, Otis Thorpe, Antonie and Dale Davis.

What I do know is Malone is into bodybuilding and was actually the strength coach at LA Tech for one year. Not sure Oakley can handle that North Louisiana country heat Malone would be bringing. He can let his son KJ be his cornerman. A rep will get your azz kicked.....LOL

What I do know is Malone is into bodybuilding and was actually the strength coach at LA Tech for one year. Not sure Oakley can handle that North Louisiana country heat Malone would be bringing. He can let his son KJ be his cornerman. A rep will get your azz kicked.....LOL

I saw Oakley at a Basketball Camp and he is still buff. And the late Anthony Mason, he was a Golden Gloves Boxer, so would Malone want that?

I’m at the point now where I truly don’t care....D Wade is supporting his kid. Look D Wade has two choices...support his kid or not. He chooses to support his kid. How about folks worry about the problems of their own kids?
I know of one person that he doesn't want to see: Dennis Rodman.

Rodman is tough, but do not want any of Oak Tree, The Davis Boys or Anthony Mason. Two others, Kareem and Parrish who both took up Karate!

Back