Kanye is About to Realize He Ain't *rump

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Adidas!!! Others corporate sponsors!

Great Job!

Barack Obama Applause GIF by Obama

I'm no fan of Kanye, but I think this could be a smart business move. He doesn't need Adidas or gap anymore.

He has the manufacturing contacts now and they will have plenty of capacity with Adidas and gap going down.

Donda his new line has a wait list and the designs aren't even out yet. He has full control of his own destiny. With no outside influences.

So, what we are learning here is that if you say anything against the Jewish community, you could lose it all. That's what I'm getting out of this Kanye fiasco.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I muted and blocked all things Kanye as much as I could ten years ago. Long before Barack Obama said "Kanye is a jackass".

Black people need to stop supporting the foolishness. Don't give him an audience and eventually he'll stop talking to himself.
He was being enabled not by Black people who supported him despite his foolishness, but by these same white-owned companies he worked with that eventually dropped his ass. They empowered him.

I'm no fan of Kanye, but I think this could be a smart business move. He doesn't need Adidas or gap anymore.

He has the manufacturing contacts now and they will have plenty of capacity with Adidas and gap going down.

Donda his new line has a wait list and the designs aren't even out yet. He has full control of his own destiny. With no outside influences.
He just needs stupid people to spend money on his crap.

Back