Kanye at Lakewood Church

I don't know what to think about this, just for the people to Resale free tickets for $500. And they claim there followers of Christ, but making a profit off of it. That's why I'm just not a big time Church goer, or believer in most Christians now. Smh...

Hey, Do yall think Kanye is for real about all of this?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I don't know what to think about this, just for the people to Resale free tickets for $500. And they claim there followers of Christ, but making a profit off of it. That's why I'm just not a big time Church goer, or believer in most Christians now. Smh...

Hey, Do yall think Kanye is for real about all of this?

Dont blame the people for making money off of this scam. Joel and Kanye (and all of these other jive time preachers) are the ones profiting off of religion and the joke is on them.

And that c.oon isn't real about any of this. I find it odd that some Black people cancelled Chrissette Michelle for performing at trump's inauguration but have given this idiot a pass despite FAR more detrimental behavior. But in grand tradition, you can fugg folks over but as long as you slap "Jesus" on it; you're good.

Dont blame the people for making money off of this scam. Joel and Kanye (and all of these other jive time preachers) are the ones profiting off of religion and the joke is on them.

And that c.oon isn't real about any of this. I find it odd that some Black people cancelled Chrissette Michelle for performing at trump's inauguration but have given this idiot a pass despite FAR more detrimental behavior. But in grand tradition, you can fugg folks over but as long as you slap "Jesus" on it; you're good.
Thats what I say and think to about these Christians, they going to church every single sunday, know all the scriptures, can tell you each verse to go to for every single trial and issue your having in Life, But they don't live like Jesus and treat people and move and do things how Jesus would do Monday-Saturday.

Thats what I say and think to about these Christians, they going to church every single sunday, know all the scriptures, can tell you each verse to go to for every single trial and issue your having in Life, But they don't live like Jesus and treat people and move and do things how Jesus would do Monday-Saturday.
Sunday either

This is sickening. At my church they refer to me as "The Rebellious Deacon" because I speak from realist perspective. My pastor even cringed when I told him that I have a problem with ministers living better than their members. I even stop putting money in the tithe envelope because I told them, "why do I need to get credit and from who? Basically what you all are doing is monitoring who puts money in the church as a way of leverage."

I'm a Christian but the problem is simple.....churches have become a non-profit that is actually one of biggest FOR PROFIT organizations in the world. This is especially true for the Mega Churches. One of the things I press upon the church that I attend is to stop being so damn judgmental. Stop shitting on other religions. Stop acting holier than thou. Christians have one of the shortest memories.

In short it's not about how many scriptures you can quote or how well pray to the masses....it's about how you treat people. Being a follower of God is one of the easiest things to do.

My pastor even cringed when I told him that I have a problem with ministers living better than their members. I even stop putting money in the tithe envelope because I told them, "why do I need to get credit and from who?

You told your pastor what???? Founder, I am surprised you were not excommunicated for that. LOL!!!

Back