Kan I get paid!

Suge

The Phat Mack
Hey phatback....and umm whoever else took this suckers bet(I'l have to check the post)..anyway.

Phatback...have you ever heard this song by AMD. He had a sister who was a rapper too. Her name was Boss Dogg, err I mean just Boss. Anyway, in the late 80's/early 90's he had this song about wanting his money from someone. I think there was some girl who wouldn't pay him his loot, so he made up a song to let her know how he really felt. Well, I know you aren't a girl. But since you are an 0-8 fan, that would make you a punk, so I guess the song fits. Well the chorus went a little like this.........
<font size = 20>BEEyotch, Betta Have My

MONEY!!</font>

You need an address to send me my loot!?!?! ha ha ha ha ha!!

30-7. Ha ha ha ha!! Yall alomost got shut out, ha ha ha!! You got lucky and got a turnover to get that 7. You are weak and feeble when up against greatness. You came to the pit and left with an arse whipping.......AGAIN!

Hey Ntel....was it the refs this time too?

Hey Mike...what happened to no running please? Brad Hill went for 103!

Originally posted by Suge
...have you ever heard this song by AMD.

<font color=maroon>No, clown....his name was AMG! :p
You thinkin' about computer stuff! :D</font>

Hey Ntel....was it the refs this time too?

<font color=maroon>Naw punk...not this time! :mad: It was all coaching. :( </font>

<font color=maroon>Now leave me da hell alone!</font> :emlaugh:

I don't care what his name is...i just want my money!!

And it wasn't your coach!!

Your team just sucks!

Shut up man...you don't know wutchu talkin' bout!!! :mad:

It was him...IT WAS!!! :(

Oh yeah...I ain't givin' you ISH!!! :p

I ain't givin you a damn thing MANNNNNNNNNN !!!!

Whatchu gonna do about that, Hammer ?!?!?!

You ain't gonna do anything but give it back to me after JSU exacts my revenge.......

It is truly, truly sad that I have to use another team to get my bread back.....dayum Cooper......:mad:

Man, PM me your address. And I'm sending it all in pennies and coupons that are worth 1/20th of a cent !!!

:mad: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot:

I'm in the money!

i forgot you were going to woe me more in a few weeks. I'll tell you what....just wait until after we blow J-Sate out of Blockbuster stadium. then you can give me all mine at one time!!

tell your kid I'm sorry. But it is business, not personal. The same goes for Grameron too Robber!!

Re: I'm in the money!

Originally posted by Suge
i forgot you were going to woe me more in a few weeks. I'll tell you what....just wait until after we blow J-Sate out of Blockbuster stadium. then you can give me all mine at one time!!

tell your kid I'm sorry. But it is business, not personal. The same goes for Grameron too Robber!!

Suge,

You won't be playing 0-8/3n12 in October. You might wanna settle up now.

Back