jutycus

SUtrp96

HBCU SCREAMING CHAMP 99'
Is Detrick getting married dude...tell him Jared says congrats... He gonna be raising a lil screamer sooner or later...lol

Originally posted by SUtrp96
Is Detrick getting married dude...tell him Jared says congrats... He gonna be raising a lil screamer sooner or later...lol
Same here.

And, make sure you put your H-Town Fam down with some pics. Put a word into D_n_a....she'll put it in the rotation.

*thinking*....the thought of that fooly ni99a getting married....:| ...........:lol:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by SUtrp96

Yeah, he's breaking a leg OCT.11 here in Mobile. I don't know what time though. I think my cuz Harold(Biff) said that's the same day as y'all homecoming. I guess he let the ol' lady do the planning because I know he would have looked into that first. He's out on the boat right now though, I'll tell him what you said when he comes back home.

Re: Re: jutycus

Originally posted by O'Bladerunner
Same here.

And, make sure you put your H-Town Fam down with some pics. Put a word into D_n_a....she'll put it in the rotation.

*thinking*....the thought of that fooly ni99a getting married....:| ...........:lol:

I feel you bruh!!

Originally posted by jutycus
SUtrp96, Detrick said make him one of those old skool tapes.

Pm me that cat number, I just moved in my house..So I lost alot of that stuff....I have time to make those copies for him now...

I can't believe that Detrick is getting married......

P.S. JUTYCUS holla at me man, it's hard as h3ll trying to get in touch with you.

Back