Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dies at 87

I believe that Republican senators Collins, Mykowsky, and Romney, along with at least one other Republican senator, will defect and vote with Dems to deny the Senate vote on the floor. I think those 4 or 5 Republican senators will stand on their moral principles and do the right thing. I also think we will see the filibuster taken to a new level on the floor of the Senate.
Keep dreaming lol

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Lol. Imagine blaming a small group of people for what millions and millions and millions and millions of white people did to uphold white supremacy

Yes, but even with those millions, had those same black people that went out and voted for Obama, Trump would not be president. Dump won by the smallest of margins. I am not saying whites aren't responsible as well though; particularly those silly white women that voted for him.

Last edited:
Yes, but even with those millions, had those same black people that went out and voted for Obama, Trump would not be president. Dump won be the smallest of margins. I am not saying whites aren't responsible as well though; particularly those silly white women that voted for him.
Trump lost the popular vote by 3 million. But blame black people.

Presidential elections aren't won by the popular vote.

Look at this "mess."

Last edited:

It's ok to recognize and hold ourselves accountable when we fuck up...

It's ok to recognize and hold ourselves accountable when we fuck up...

Ain’t nobody fuck up but the Democratic party for running a terrible candidate ... just like they’re doing this year.

Ain’t nobody fuck up but the Democratic party for running a terrible candidate ... just like they’re doing this year.

What was terrible about Hillary Clinton in relation to Donald Trump, and who was the perfect candidate for the Democrats in 2016 and 2020?

Last edited:
I think you spelled white people wrong.

No I meant Woke.....what happens is other ethnicities see how the woke crew openly criticize and take that as proof that all black people feel this way. It’s not just about black people but how others perceive a small group of people.

No I meant Woke.....what happens is other ethnicities see how the woke crew openly criticize and take that as proof that all black people feel this way. It’s not just about black people but how others perceive a small group of people.

So voters shouldn't critique candidates running for POTUS? What leverage do we gain by not being able to do that?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Getting control of both houses of congress is key.

That's not gonna help us now. I would go back to Harry Reid who changed how the justices are basically approved. The republicans has pushed so many judges thru, it's attrocious. They've done many more after returning back to session and haven't done anything toward Covid relief.

The key is getting that 4th. Lindsay Graham of all people could be the one. They're showing 2 videos from 2016 or there about of him saying it's wrong to allow a nomination this close and that he knew someone would pull out the video in the future. I'm not counting on him to stand by his word but with him being in a tight race with Harrison he might have to. As for McConnell, I don't know how that dude can look in the mirror, no conscience whatsoever

Lindsey Graham is not gonna vote against his butt buddy 45 in getting another person on the high court. Even if they wait till after the election, that senate is about to push their support through even during the lame duck session. The ACA is a dead deal since the high court hears it a week after the election. If it ends in a 4-4 tie, it goes back to the ruling of the lower court that said it was invalidating the entire law not just the individual mandate.

I don't care for the Bernie Bros.

I am more upset at the black folks like Kaep and Naseed who didn't vote because Hilary and Trump were not qualified in their eyes.
The butt hurt crybabies over the Clinton Crime bill-who didn't vote.
The folks who were more concerned about how many sistas could get put into office versus making sure the right person got into office.
The folks who kept the same sorry folks in office because they were a certain skin tone.

Lets go talk to them and ask them how they feel now. How many times did folks yell at them to vote in every election not just one every 4 years.
The worst states in education, health care, Covid-19 and crime are Republican run states.

Lets see you try to enjoy life without certain programs.
Black people wake up. White Americans don't play by rules. The game is to screw your black arse. Stop being naive. It's over. The no vote or hold your vote has fuked the black community and their own offsprings for generations to come. Trump asked what do you have to lose? Well you will find out now.
The other issue is Naseed, Prof Black Truth, and other Black men that talk like them, tell their listeners not to vote for a candidate unless they are promising reparations or tangibles.

The other issue is Naseed, Prof Black Truth, and other Black men that talk like them, tell their listeners not to vote for a candidate unless they are promising reparations or tangibles.
And those guys are not affected one way or the other.

I don't even pay them any mind due to the fact that they constantly disrespect black women.

So voters shouldn't critique candidates running for POTUS? What leverage do we gain by not being able to do that?

See this is the problem with your statement...it lacks realism concerning what we as a country is facing presently. Let me put it this way...every election is different. This election right here....either Joe Biden or Donald Trump will be elected. That is reality. Yet, your criticism perspective allows Trump supporters the leverage needed to keep Trump elected which is some real live bullshit. I have seen so many black men post negative points about Biden since he chose Harris as his running mate.

This is how I make it simplistic to the "woke" community who want to make it difficult:

Do you want a racist as president for four more years or not?

I can't wait to see how the woke folks deal with so many things being turned back. They will continue to post on Facebook, youtube and Instagram about the crime bill and blaming Obama....

Basically. They don't face Trump....

I stopped following a lot of the black guys I know on instagram because as soon as Biden chose Harris those nigs damn near lost it. Even going as far as to repost things created by Trump supporters calling Biden a pedophile.

Back