Just a suggestion for the Sports Board...

BulldogM.Ed.23

Bulldog Fan/Supporter
I notice that from time to time, some game day threads get closed pretty quickly. This season, there have been some pretty close and intense games where the threads would be closed before anyone had chance to respond. How about a moderator start a thread titled SWAC Postgame Comments which would allow us all to share positive comments or constructive criticism about our teams. The adrenaline is still flowing and when a thread is closed so quickly, it's like it is being cut off. I even attempted to do something like this after the Southern and AAMU game and someone for whatever reason changed the title to something else. Everyone that posted in the thread did not pay the title change any attention and did what I hoped they would do. Again, this is just a suggestion....

I notice that from time to time, some game day threads get closed pretty quickly. This season, there have been some pretty close and intense games where the threads would be closed before anyone had chance to respond. How about a moderator start a thread titled SWAC Postgame Comments which would allow us all to share positive comments or constructive criticism about our teams. The adrenaline is still flowing and when a thread is closed so quickly, it's like it is being cut off. I even attempted to do something like this after the Southern and AAMU game and someone for whatever reason changed the title to something else. Everyone that posted in the thread did not pay the title change any attention and did what I hoped they would do. Again, this is just a suggestion....

In most cases they are opened after the game ends, it's when you get some folks that come into them and start to act a fool. If you really read them you can tell when it happens and there is nothing positive about it.

In most cases they are opened after the game ends, it's when you get some folks that come into them and start to act a fool. If you really read them you can tell when it happens and there is nothing positive about it.

ok, gotcha

Bulldog,
It would turn into smack within 5 posts and then somehow into a JSU vs SU argument.

Back