Julio Jones Hires Dive Team to Find $150K Ear Ring in Lake Lanier

This made me instantly dislike him .... if he couldn't afford to splurge on $150K earrings, he should be able to easily replace them. Total dumbass and I hope he never find him .... this should humble him but I know it won't. I'm sure this dumbass has a white girl fetish .... especially for the white girls who voted for Trump.

qLhNmZJ.gif

I couldn't give a fat rat's ass what he buys with his money but what he did was beyond stupid.
1. He jetskis with the earrings on.
2. He then HIRES divers to SEARCH for the earring(s).

Do you know how much a dive team costs? Do you know the chances of finding the earring(s) in a lake? Waves and current washing the damn thing around and then it sank and was covered by mud.

He watches too much tv. I bet the dive team laughed at his ass all the way to the bank.

This made me instantly dislike him .... if he could afford to splurge on $150K earrings, he should be able to easily replace them. Total dumbass and I hope he never find them .... this should humble him but I know it won't. I'm sure this dumbass has a white girl fetish .... especially for the white girls who voted for Trump.

Interesting point...

I heard he paid the divers $500. Don't know if that is per person or for the team. Heard it on the DL Hughley show yesterday.

I couldn't give a fat rat's ass what he buys with his money but what he did was beyond stupid.
1. He jetskis with the earrings on.
2. He then HIRES divers to SEARCH for the earring(s).

Do you know how much a dive team costs? Do you know the chances of finding the earring(s) in a lake? Waves and current washing the damn thing around and then it sank and was covered by mud.

He watches too much tv. I bet the dive team laughed at his ass all the way to the bank.

This made me instantly dislike him .... if he could afford to splurge on $150K earrings, he should be able to easily replace them. Total dumbass and I hope he never find them .... this should humble him but I know it won't. I'm sure this dumbass has a white girl fetish .... especially for the white girls who voted for Trump.

Come on now. In order for him to make himself feel better and to forget about the pair he lost, he would have to up the ante on his replacement pair. The next pair would probably cost twice as much or $300K, so that he can brag about how happy he is for losing those cheap $150K earrings. And if he loses the $300K pair, he'll replace them with a pair that cost $600K. Basically, he’s caught in a never ending foolish cycle. And those that come to the defense of his dumb behind, have to be making a profit from such type of foolishness. That's the only way one can explain their rationale or that they are just as dumb as him. This is just as bad as White folks voting against their best interest, but they have the right to vote for whomever they choose. This is definitely a prime example of the dumbing down of America. Julio should run for President. LMAO!!!

Terry-Crews-in-Idiocracy.jpg

Last edited:
I heard he paid the divers $500. Don't know if that is per person or for the team. Heard it on the DL Hughley show yesterday.
That must have been a trip charge because I thought they charge by the hour. They probably got there and said hey man save your money. LOL

I think the $500 was just the initial retainer fee. They have yet to finalize the total bill.

That must have been a trip charge because I thought they charge by the hour. They probably got there and said hey man save your money. LOL

LOL....or got back in the truck and drove down the road...then one of them said "Look if he would spend $150k on one ear ring we can get at least $20k out of him right now."

That the roof won't will open and close on its OWN when the stadium opens??? Just like those failcons and that Rubik's Cube retractable roof, you definitely are a joke. Next time, you dumb mofos need to keep it simple or KISS (Keep It Simple Stupid). LOL!!!

Mercedes-Benz Stadium's retractable roof will not be ready for 1st event
http://www.11alive.com/sports/merce...oof-will-not-be-ready-for-1st-event/459408807
That the roof won't will open and close on its OWN when the stadium opens??? Just like those failcons and that Rubik's Cube retractable roof, you definitely are a joke. Next time, you dumb mofos need to keep it simple or KISS (Keep It Simple Stupid). LOL!!!

http://www.11alive.com/sports/merce...oof-will-not-be-ready-for-1st-event/459408807

Dude, you're a lie. The roof is opening and closing.

That's not what the Atlanta news are saying. Them dumb mofos had to manually close that crap. But as usual, you will create your own delusional world. LOL!!!
Dude, we've seen it with our own eyes. The roof is opening and closing.

Back