Julio Jones Hires Dive Team to Find $150K Ear Ring in Lake Lanier

Probably enough money on it so that the developer can build another subdivision without needing a bank loan. Basically, the developer can build the other subdivision for pure profit. $2 to $3 million dollars is more than enough needed to construct the infrastructure (road, water, sewer, natural gas, drainage, etc.) for an upscale neighborhood. And depending on where it is located, a few 100 acres of land can go for anywhere between $2 to $3 million, which makes a total package o $6 million at the most to develop.
LOL!!!! Wrong as usual.

That's another $150k Arthur Blank could have used to solve the problems with the Mercedes Benz Stadium's retractable roof system. When I see that roof system, I think of the acronym KISS. LMAO!!!

Are you talking about the "New MERCEDES BENZ" stadium?

Mark Zuckerberg out here wearing $300 plain t-shirts. Are you asking how many kids he feeding?

I don't care what the white guy does I'm concerned about the black guy who is wasting $150k on some ear rings meanwhile people are starving. He could have donated that money and search money to a food bank. My point is we as black people have to stop spending money on bullshit and focus on building wealth. Hell he could have built a shelter for battered women. It makes him look foolish.

I don't care what the white guy does I'm concerned about the black guy who is wasting $150k on some ear rings meanwhile people are starving. He could have donated that money and search money to a food bank. My point is we as black people have to stop spending money on bullshit and focus on building wealth. Hell he could have built a shelter for battered women. It makes him look foolish.

Because we're gonna act like Julio doesn't use his time, money and celebrity to help other people.

http://www.goodcelebrity.com/2017/0...-good-celebrity-uncovers-passion-giving-back/

Because we're gonna act like Julio doesn't use his time, money and celebrity to help other people.

http://www.goodcelebrity.com/2017/0...-good-celebrity-uncovers-passion-giving-back/

Again it is dumb as fuck to spend $150k on a freaking ear ring and even dumber to hire a dive crew to locate it. Why not insure it? You know why he didn't....because a fool and his money will soon part. Simple as that...he has wasted $150k and about to waste another large sum of money doing. I put him in the same realm that I put dudes who drive a raggedy ass car with $6k worth of rims on it.

But hey that's what blacks do...make others rich....LOL....he made the jewelry company rich and the diving company as well.....

Again it is dumb as fuck to spend $150k on a freaking ear ring and even dumber to hire a dive crew to locate it. Why not insure it? You know why he didn't....because a fool and his money will soon part. Simple as that...he has wasted $150k and about to waste another large sum of money doing. I put him in the same realm that I put dudes who drive a raggedy ass car with $6k worth of rims on it.

But hey that's what blacks do...make others rich....LOL....he made the jewelry company rich and the diving company as well.....

People would think it's dumb to buy a cellphone that costs hundreds of dollars or Jordans that cost a couple of bills.

Now this is really funny. I guess those one-time handouts make a big difference.

cf0549763155e8516d934d4c1367cff1.jpg

Actually, White folks love the way he is living his life. It makes them richer. I bet the dummy has no idea of his own cash flow or if he is spending more or less than he generates for himself. As someone stated on here, more than likely he'll go broke after football.

That $150k is 1.3% of his salary from this season. Basically the equivalent of one of yall who makes about $100k buying something for $1,300. Some of yall wives and girlfriends have purses and shoes that cost almost . LOL

And that's just this year's salary for him. He already made $35M on that contract before this season.

This part for certain.

That $150k is 1.3% of his salary from this season. Basically the equivalent of one of yall who makes about $100k buying something for $1,300. Some of yall wives and girlfriends have purses and shoes that cost almost . LOL

And that's just this year's salary for him. He already made $35M on that contract before this season.

Exactly lol. Dudes in here acting like he spent his whole life earnings. Stop being crabs and let that man spend his money how HE wants. You'd be mad if someone came to your crib and told you you were stupid for buying that Benz when you could've just gotten a Kia. Let it go lol.

The one with the NEW broken roof system. It's sad when dummies can't figure out how to open and close an two-dimensional panel roof system.
What's sadder is when you renovate an old, dusty bowl of a dome and it's still outdated. Too bad Mercedes didn't want to keep its name on that old rundown thing called a dome in S. La.

Shhhh. Let them continue to sound like a bunch of asses rubbing together.

What's sadder is when you renovate an old, dusty bowl of a dome and it's still outdated. Too bad Mercedes didn't want to keep its name on that old rundown thing called a dome in S. La.

That thing in Georgia definitely wasn't engineered in Germany, but it definitely was built in Atlanta, Georgia. LMAO!!! As a NFL owner, Arthur Blank has the worst luck there is. First his team loses a 25 point lead in the Super Bowl, his star dummy loses a $150k diamond earring in Lake Lanier, and now he can't get that damn top on his new stadium to close on its own . They should re-name that stadium to the 'Lemon Mercedes-Benz Stadium'. LOL!!!

I can hear them now, "how we close this sh!t???" LMAO!!!

Last edited:
The news media in Atlanta is already cackling about how much of a waste this new stadium is. LOL!!! And if and when they do get that roof system to work right, the maintenance cost will be astronomical to maintain those roof panels. The least little bit of dirty or obstruction in the tracks would shut that mugg down. LMAO!!!

Mercedes-Benz Stadium's retractable roof will not be ready for 1st event
http://www.11alive.com/sports/merce...oof-will-not-be-ready-for-1st-event/459408807

What gets me, Arthur Blank has hoodwinked those dummies into paying for his new stadium.

Blank needs to recoup his investment in the $1.5 billion stadium. The PSL sales amount to more than $250 million. This will be on top of the $200 million for construction costs he received from an Atlanta hotel-motel tax. . . . There is expected to be another several hundred million dollars in tax money that will be used to service the debt over 30 years, and pay for maintenance and stadium operations. It’s also worth noting that while this technically is a public facility, Blank will receive all revenue from events in the stadium, beyond Falcons and Atlanta United games.

So let’s go easy on applause for $3 peanuts.

https://www.thefalcoholic.com/2017/...-to-purchase-psls-no-single-game-tickets-will

This made me instantly dislike him .... if he could afford to splurge on $150K earrings, he should be able to easily replace them. Total dumbass and I hope he never find them .... this should humble him but I know it won't. I'm sure this dumbass has a white girl fetish .... especially for the white girls who voted for Trump.

Last edited:
Back