Julio Jones Hires Dive Team to Find $150K Ear Ring in Lake Lanier

The Founder

SMH....how many hungry kids could this feed in ATL?

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...om&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=editorial

Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones is not hurting for money, but the two-time All-Pro pulled out all the stops to locate a $150,000 earring he lost while riding a jet ski.

Per Brendan Keefe and Christopher Buchanan of WXIA 11 Alive, Jones hired a dive team to scour Lake Lanier for the valuable piece of jewelry after it fell into the water when he hit a boat wake.

Unfortunately for Jones, it doesn't sound like the chances of finding his earring are good.

"It's down in crevasses and nooks and crannies," salvage diver Richard Pickering told WXIA. "It's impossible—absolutely impossible."

Bobby Griffin, a member of the dive team, described the bottom of the lake as "pitch dark." There were also trees below the surface that made their quest even more difficult.

What I don't understand, how do they spend that much money on jewelry that is worth nowhere near that much??? A diamond worth $150k has to be at least the size of his entire ear.

LOL!!! You guys don't have anything else to talk about other than a multi-millionaire spending 150k on a pair of earrings? Wow!!!!!!

It's not like he is a billionaire.
Look at this........LOL!!!!! I guess only billionaires spend that kind of money on jewelry and other things. Well, someone better tell Money Mayweather to stop spending money until he reach "billionaire status".

If you all are tripping about the cost of his earrings, then I won't tell you what he spent on his ATL house.

Look at this........LOL!!!!! I guess only billionaires spend that kind of money on jewelry and other things. Well, someone better tell Money Mayweather to stop spending money until he reach "billionaire status".

If you all are tripping about the cost of his earrings, then I won't tell you what he spent on his ATL house.
The IRS has already told him

Probably enough money on it so that the developer can build another subdivision without needing a bank loan. Basically, the developer can build the other subdivision for pure profit. $2 to $3 million dollars is more than enough needed to construct the infrastructure (road, water, sewer, natural gas, drainage, etc.) for an upscale neighborhood. And depending on where it is located, a few 100 acres of land can go for anywhere between $2 to $3 million, which makes a total package o $6 million at the most to develop.

Last edited:

I wonder if Atlanta is what happened to Rison.

SMH....how many hungry kids could this feed in ATL?

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...om&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=editorial

Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones is not hurting for money, but the two-time All-Pro pulled out all the stops to locate a $150,000 earring he lost while riding a jet ski.

Per Brendan Keefe and Christopher Buchanan of WXIA 11 Alive, Jones hired a dive team to scour Lake Lanier for the valuable piece of jewelry after it fell into the water when he hit a boat wake.

Unfortunately for Jones, it doesn't sound like the chances of finding his earring are good.

"It's down in crevasses and nooks and crannies," salvage diver Richard Pickering told WXIA. "It's impossible—absolutely impossible."

Bobby Griffin, a member of the dive team, described the bottom of the lake as "pitch dark." There were also trees below the surface that made their quest even more difficult.

Mark Zuckerberg out here wearing $300 plain t-shirts. Are you asking how many kids he feeding?

Mark Zuckerberg out here wearing $300 plain t-shirts. Are you asking how many kids he feeding?

He doesn't have to its on the Internet . Having said that he didn't ask how many kids HE could feed. He asked how many kids could $150k feed.

ijs

That's another $150k Arthur Blank could have used to solve the problems with the Mercedes Benz Stadium's retractable roof system. When I see that roof system, I think of the acronym KISS. LMAO!!!

Back