Jukebox Copies the Boom, Again! Why?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Those are sousaphones and not tubas invented by J. W. Pepper and John Philip Sousa in 1893.

16 must be his age.

I have a masters degree so Logic would tell you I can’t be 16 ...put some respect on my name... just cause you older don’t mean you know music .... see that’s that Greg’s mentality... fans like u fans like u... y’all not the only ones who know something sorry to pop that bubble for you..lol po pukebox fans smh

Last edited:
Says the folks biting off of Edge. Y’all band dept wasn’t even making videos like this until Edge started. So who’s biting who again???

Lol you ain’t slick , I’m not falling for the okie doke.... we talking about sectional videos JSU been doing those since the early 2000s I believe when edge was a freshman in high school ... stay on topic lol

Lol you ain’t slick , I’m not falling for the okie doke.... we talking about sectional videos JSU been doing those since the early 2000s I believe when edge was a freshman in high school ... stay on topic lol

Post them. LOL. Nobody was doing what Edge was doing until he started doing it. Some arbitrary member filming with his video camera of a sectional is not exactly what Edge has brought to the HBCU Band table with his stuff.

Hell Southern was filming halftime before most bands were in the 80s. We had a film crew then. And made a professional season tape at the end of each year.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Post them. LOL. Nobody was doing what Edge was doing until he started doing it. Some arbitrary member filming with his video camera of a sectional is not exactly what Edge has brought to the HBCU Band table with his stuff.

Hell Southern was filming halftime before most bands were in the 80s. We had a film crew then. And made a professional season tape at the end of each year.

Grambling had a film crew in the 80s and 90s lol. I love watching vintage footage on Youtube.

Hard to get parts for them these days. We stalled as long as we could. LOL. I like the Brass Tubas and these kids come up playing them anyway.

if yall gonna go all brass then yall shoulda went with whatever brand JSU uses. Silver tubas sound so much better than the gold ones.

if yall gonna go all brass then yall shoulda went with whatever brand JSU uses. Silver tubas sound so much better than the gold ones.

LOL. Our Tubas are fine and doing well. But thanks for your concern. We love how they sound. Old heads are actually impressed.

Nuttriding jsu again, eh boy?

Someone please give this kid some attention or some pu$$Y.

All this attention whoring is not good.

What’s up with you jags & these gay fantasies y’all have lmao

They must do some North Korea level brainwashing at SU cause anytime someone says anything other than SU is the best thing since sliced bread y’all get emotional lol!

What’s up with you jags & these gay fantasies y’all have lmao

They must do some North Korea level brainwashing at SU cause anytime someone says anything other than SU is the best thing since sliced bread y’all get emotional lol!

Son, you're the only one mentioning gay. Reaching as usual. Does it bother you that 8/10 of the swac owns alabama st as well as Skegee?

Wait...don't answer that. lol

Last edited:
Back