JSU's One University Place - GRAND OPENING

J-State2DaPoint

"Eye Of The Tiger"
Grand opening ceremony to be held 9 a.m., Friday, Oct. 15
up_sept2010-1.jpg

The $18 million building includes 78 luxury apartments above 22,000 square feet of prime retail space on the corner of Dalton and John R. Lynch streets. Residents began moving into the one- and two-bedroom apartments in mid-September, and the first commercial space has been leased to a dry cleaning business. Other retailers expected to come include a day spa, a print shop, a Greek apparel store, an art gallery, a bakery/coffee shop and other restaurant offerings.

The space, which compliments JSU’s architecture, was designed using new urbanist and green design principals. Residents enjoy easy access to the intellectual and cultural life of Jackson State University, including live theater and sporting events, and discounts at the campus book store, dining facility and fitness center.

http://jacksonstate.wordpress.com/2010/10/05/one-university-place-opens-next-to-jsu-campus/

Grand opening ceremony to be held 9 a.m., Friday, Oct. 15
up_sept2010-1.jpg

The $18 million building includes 78 luxury apartments above 22,000 square feet of prime retail space on the corner of Dalton and John R. Lynch streets. Residents began moving into the one- and two-bedroom apartments in mid-September, and the first commercial space has been leased to a dry cleaning business. Other retailers expected to come include a day spa, a print shop, a Greek apparel store, an art gallery, a bakery/coffee shop and other restaurant offerings.

The space, which compliments JSU’s architecture, was designed using new urbanist and green design principals. Residents enjoy easy access to the intellectual and cultural life of Jackson State University, including live theater and sporting events, and discounts at the campus book store, dining facility and fitness center.

http://jacksonstate.wordpress.com/2010/10/05/one-university-place-opens-next-to-jsu-campus/

VERY nice!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I am looking forward to visiting JSU this weekend. Things are continuing to change for the good every time I come back to campus. Keep up the good work JSU.

I might have to inquire about some space in that joint. I rode by a couple of weeks ago and damn near forgot where I was.

I'm ready to sue JSU for all the stuff these students got today.

I might have to inquire about some space in that joint. I rode by a couple of weeks ago and damn near forgot where I was.

I'm ready to sue JSU for all the stuff these students got today.

You too.....................:lmao:

The front part of the building and the 1st two set's of windows to the left and right is one big 2 bedroom apt. The center glass over the front entrance is the living room, dining room, kitchen, and study. That place is nice on the inside.

From other thread.
Apartment floor plans..................4 to choose from.

Last edited:
Back