jsue will be 1-7 going into November

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by J-State Tiger
See how a close loss is the same as a win on the 0-7 campus? As long as they dont get blown out they are happy. This is sad.

Once again people:

"Ignorant interpretation is half the battle lost!"

Unlike you, I wouldn't ASSume that this will be an easy game for either school. But keep your "thought" process...it fits you so well! ;)

thegooddoctor:

I know he can defend himself...AND? He's a fellow BULLDGOG, I'm ALREADY here and KNOW the deal, therefore....

But on the real, wuz up with you and Tarzan with all the SU nut swingin'?
I hope you two avoid mouth chancres with all that unprotected SUcking that you're doing.
mdisa.gif

Be careful, man...:(

[Edited by Ntelekt on 04-19-01 at 08:58 AM]

Originally posted by Ntelekt
But on the real, wuz up with you and Tarzan with all the SU nut swingin'?
I hope you two avoid mouth chancres with all that unprotected SUcking that you're doing.
LMAO!!!!!
But I've noticed it too and it's downright sickening!!!!

Actually, I'm not surprised that TP is pulling for SU. He always is pulling for another team. Remember, he was hoping for a Valley win!!!! LMAO

Originally posted by thegooddoctor
Mr. Ntelekt;

First it's not important on whether or not I'm a crab or not. And, I'm sure richie rich can defend himself.

You dayum right, I can defend myself! I've been around since the get-go myself. Let's face it... Your posts are just as lame as your team.

Your defense is "Slaw"
Your offense "Spurts Late"... (only in time to beat GRAM)
Your football team is a "Has Been"

PETE HAS BEEN EXPOSED... JUST LIKE MIKE TYSON!

Mighty Hornet,

Our coaching staff seems to have wised up and has tried to work our Achilles heel..getting passed over. We are waiting for your boy Kennedy. He won't know what hit him (Literally, kekekekeke).

JSU will have the best offense in the SWAC

Best QB
Best WR's
Best RB's
and most importantly, the "BESTEST" offensive line.

MH,

What great coaching to you have?? LC does not have a clue about what a defense is and his brother is the backbone of that offense. When Johnnie gets a HC job somewhere, LC is going to fall on his face.

Originally posted by Tigerpride
MH,

What great coaching to you have??
A 4 game improvement in the first year, going on the road and beating the defending SWAC Champs, one of the best offenses in the nation, a SWAC East Co-Championship, great recruiting...
Now tell me about jsue's Head Coach, Robt "Jock Washer" Hughes!! The only thing he is an expert on is whether Tide is better than Gain! :rolleyes:

MH,

If anything improved your record it was the return of Kennedy. Didn't Dickerson take a 2-9 team and use Kennedy to get him to a 5-6 team?? I don't see a big diffence.

Besides, SU and JSU had their worst season in years so how can you claim beating them as an improvement?? Kent is going to embarrass Kennedy on Oct. 6th.

MH,

I see that you are about as delusional as your boys from AAMU. They are happy about losing to JSU, SU, ad Gram and backing into the SCG. You are excited about a 6-5 team that lost to a D2 school and did not cross the 50 against Gram. But you beat JSU and SU. Give me a break!!!

Originally posted by Tigerpride
Kent is going to embarrass Kennedy on Oct. 6th.
Hmmm....
Shall I post the results from their 1st meeting?????
LOL, actually LMAO,,, the more I think about that "matchup" I'm ROTDFLMAO!!!!!!!!

The 2nd meeting will be the same!!!!

MH

Yo ass wont be laughing in October. I can assure you that this one wont even be close. You have won your game against JSU for the next 10 years.

JSU is DEAD!!!

You guys are posting to try and "brainwash" yourselves! You know that ALL this foolishness you are posting is just that!
I know you want us to fear the BIG, BAD, TIGERS, but you're just some "tiny tiggers"! That just doesn't compute!
When we lost our best lb and all purpose back we won the east and with these losses we will win THE WHOLE DAYUM THANG!

Unless Buffalo corrected that porous defense, three losses are quite plausible. I would not fly from New York (LaGuardia) to witness an Icon Gram loss on Oct. 20, 2001. We are too sound, too talented, and this is no smack.

southern u will beat Buffalo. All I needed to decipher this is SCG I.

A&T defends pass happy teams well. You clowns have to go to Huntsville, which is not an easy win.

AD

You loss your best all purpose back and you best LB and you lost to JSU. Its not like you beat us without them. Now not only have you lost your best WR, you lost your defensive linemen. I dont know if you know this or not, but your defensive linemen was all you had to stop the running game. They stopped the run, not you linebackers. Your linebackers are too small to stop the run on their own.

You have no offense and now your run defense(which is all you had) is going to be very hurt. You can believe that its not going to make a difference if you want, but its true. Without #91, yall are gravy on the DL. You already cant stop the pass, now you wont stop the run, and your offense cant score points.

IF Robinson is the best QB yall had last year, yall in trouble. Im sure yall will say that he was not the best one you had, but you just let him play the championship game cause you were resting up the good boys for next year

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Get Ready

IF Robinson is the best QB yall had last year, yall in trouble. Im sure yall will say that he was not the best one you had, but you just let him play the championship game cause you were resting up the good boys for next year

:rolleyes:

What's wrong with that ?? I don't see a problem with that statement..........

:confused:

Aye GR,

You gonna smoke anything when you guys come down this year? A&M will be smoking your team on the field (although folks seem like it's hard to believe) so some smoked meat might sooth those wounds you're going to receive.

Come on GR!!!

One of the reasons our dline was so good last year was because of our depth!
The linebackers can't stop the run? They don't call Mathis "baby freak" for nothing! And Jamaal Ware!
The ends (Ardante Dawson will be drafted) are excellent!
As a matter of fact, next year's draft may consist of a host of Bulldog defenders!
AAMU has ALWAYS had great defenses especially against the run, this is tradition! The offense has almost always been the problem, but that will be worked out!

Re: Come on GR!!!

Originally posted by Attack Dog
One of the reasons our dline was so good last year was because of our depth!
The linebackers can't stop the run? They don't call Mathis "baby freak" for nothing! And Jamaal Ware!
The offense has almost always been the problem, but that will be worked out!

Memo to AD.

Dude this is not smack, only facts. You lost your best 2 defensive linemen, that means you wont have as much depth at that position this year. Doesnt that sound logical to you?

Jamal Ware weighs less than 200lbs. The other LB #33 weighs about 200lbs. Do you really think they can support the run in a basic defensive set? They cant. If your LBs are that small, you have to have very good defensive linemen to stop the run.

The reason your run defense stats look good is because you sell out to stop the run. Anybody can put 8 and 9 men on the line and stuff the run. But if you do that, your pass defense will suffer. Thats why SU and JSU burned you so badly in the air. You cant leave your CBs on an island all game long one on one with a decent QB and WRs. You also lost Eric Chapell, a pretty good defender too.

So if you think losing the defensive linemen, Chapell, and possibly Reed :rolleyes: wont hurt your team, well more power team to you.

You are going to beat JSU SU and GSU the old fashion A&M way. You wont get blown out.....maybe :rolleyes:

AAMU FINALLY GAINED SWAC RESPECT

We on the Hill finally figured out why it was difficult to get recognized by SWAC opponents. Coming into the SWAC, AAMU had never experienced any issues.

The Reed incident
The Hambrick incident
The Official cheat
The Coach can't coach
The number of game won
The backing into the championship game

The list goes on and on.

Now that we have experienced the norm in the SWAC, we are just like everybody else.

We are looking forward to a great season. We may even get a break from an official this year.

We need to groom some AAMU Alums as officials.

Re: Re: Come on GR!!!

Memo to AD.

Dude this is not smack, only facts. You lost your best 2 defensive linemen, that means you wont have as much depth at that position this year. Doesnt that sound logical to you?

Jamal Ware weighs less than 200lbs. The other LB #33 weighs about 200lbs. Do you really think they can support the run in a basic defensive set? They cant. If your LBs are that small, you have to have very good defensive linemen to stop the run.

The reason your run defense stats look good is because you sell out to stop the run. Anybody can put 8 and 9 men on the line and stuff the run. But if you do that, your pass defense will suffer. Thats why SU and JSU burned you so badly in the air. You cant leave your CBs on an island all game long one on one with a decent QB and WRs. You also lost Eric Chapell, a pretty good defender too.

So if you think losing the defensive linemen, Chapell, and possibly Reed :rolleyes: wont hurt your team, well more power team to you.

[/B]

What's logical is that the losses will hurt but they will only make the TEAM better!
I'm so thankful that you finally realize that if you put 8 or 9 on the line you can stop the run.:D
Besides Coach Cooper's first year, AAMU's defense has always been in your face! Our ability to stop the run and get to the qb is what made us one of the best in D2!
Do you realize that last year, we basically had two starting defensive units?
I know you think that only your redshirts are as good or better than what you put on the field, but Coach Cooper is "building" a DYNASTIC PROGRAM!

BTW, I NEVER saw Ware, Mathis, or Fisher not be able to make SOLO tackles! There were some rbs that did get past the Dline!

[Edited by Attack Dog on 04-20-01 at 11:00 AM]

AD

I appreciate Wares abilities. He is a good LB. But he only weighs 190 pounds. That means he is really not a LB, but a safety. During the course of a game, he cannot stand up to the pressure of a normal sized fullback or lineman. If you are willing to play the type defense that allows people pass all over you, then so be it. Thats your dynastic perogative. NO matter how good Reed or any other DB is, he is bound to lose 2 or three battles per game. That is how you always lose to passing teams.

If you ever back Ware off the line to help with the pass, and the other team decides to run, then he is too small to continuously take that type punishment and be effective. Anybody and I repeat anybody can stop the run. The challenge is are you smart enough to stop the run and the pass. Cooper and his defensive scheme is not.

Take it or leave it....but you know I aint lying.

That's why they are so fast and strong!
Ware and the others are like heat seekers when it comes to the ball! Help has always been there if needed.
Good observation about passing teams, but as stated earlier, this has always been a problem. Coach Cooper has gotten some of the best corners and qbs to help solve this problem. Trust me, you will see much better corner play this year.

OK AD

And finally.....its easy to be a heat seeker when the other team does not have enough people on the line to block you. But if you do that you leave a corner on a WR all by himself all game long. You are also missing another point. It doesnt matter how good your CB is. If you leave him to cover one on one all game long, he is going to get burnt' several times.

All CBs need help whether the help comes from underneath, overtop, or to the inside. Good CBs can cover two of those, but if the WR is any good, there is noway he can cover all 3 by himself all game long. There is only one CB that use to be able to cover like that, and he gets 8 and 11 million dollar signing bonuses because of it. So if Cooper has recruited the next Dieon Sanderses then I guess you can continue to play that type defense successfully....and if so....so be it.

I get your point!

OK AD

So if Cooper has recruited the next Dieon Sanderses

:D

By heat seekers I mean that some running backs did get past our front at times and the linebackers had to make solos, but they also had help from the secondary who would zero in on the ball.

GSUperTiger,

Read my signature and tell me how you like to eat your words...bbq'ed, fried, sauted, chilled, etc..

You are right. If we did not correct our defensive front we are in trouble, however we think we have covered all of our bases. If the offensive line comes through like we think it will, we will be unstoppable. This might be the best offensive line we have have assembled in a long time at JSU, especially in the size department. However, we won't really know until the summer. The JSU team you saw last year will soon be forgotten. Hymes is dead meat and you can leave your receivers at home. This is going to be a year much like 1999 especially on offense.

Southern will come with the fire on offense but I think that they are not improving up on the defense because they lost a lot a players on the D so they are trying to find a defense. Gram's offense won't be able to handle this improved defensive line and your defense has already shown that it can't handle Kent even with a second string offensive and no threat of a running game. If we don't beat Gram by at least two TD's, I will be be greatly shocked.

Your analysis of A&T is correct. They have a good defensive front but this team is not a complete one. They have no air game and traditionally JSU is best at stopping the run which is all they have. Our run stopping ability should be improved this year. The mistake you make is calling JSU a pass happy team. That is not the case for JSU. We are not FAMU. Our offense has been able to produce just as well on the ground as we have in the air. Last year, the running game was carrying us until we lost our linemen which forced us to pass more. A&T won't be able to stop what we have. It would have to be next to impossible for us to have that many injuries this year.

The rest of the teams won't be any comp. AAMU will be put in their place.

I will go on record and say that A&M and Grambling will purely be practice for JSU. A&M will lose by a minimum of 3 TDs and Grambling will have problems with our slot and TE. SU will be the only game that wont be a cake walk simply cause they will score this year. If not, Rich needs to find another job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back