JSU Your Coach is Dumb

He should coach at sTu.

He's to good for them

CtGu36RUMAE5oGh.jpg

He'll be right at home with that confession of his for losing to Tennessee State over the years.

Last edited:
Ya'll need to take that rated-XXX kitchen talk somewhere else. There's young folks eyes seeing this.

Hey man hush....I'm trying to bring DCG back to the black man. All them years of rubbing up on Les has left her unappreciated.

Fobbs situation was totally different from Hughes. But also Hughes made major mistakes last year... mainly not letting Lyles be our QB. If he had let Lyles be QB and had we not lost our top two WRs, I think we would have won at least 3 more games.

Fobbs situation was totally different from Hughes. But also Hughes made major mistakes last year... mainly not letting Lyles be our QB. If he had let Lyles be QB and had we not lost our top two WRs, I think we would have won at least 3 more games.

Yea Fobb's situation was worse....

Does anyone from JSU not use the word "IF"

Fobbs situation was not worse. Mainly you had a QB and you benefitted from Comegy being fired. Comegy would have beat Fobbs ass.

I guess everyone but JSU sucked that year, glad we got lucky too just being PV

WALLER, Texas -- At his weekly news conference on Monday, Jackson State interim coach Derrick McCall said his team “has been foaming at the mouth” to play an opponent like Prairie View A&M.

The Tigers got their taste of the Panthers, and it proved to be way too much for them to handle.

Prairie View A&M dominated in every facet of the game
and handed JSU a 56-14 loss in a SWAC matchup at Waller ISD, in Waller, Texas, on Saturday.

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/...ated-all-phases-loss-prairie-view-m/76167996/

Back