JSU What's Taking So Long?

TP and you have a month of Sundays of excuses by the time the October gets here as to why JSU is a sorry ass football team. LOL

Just get some new material. I want a top notch 25K stadium for JSU. So your dome smack is so pointless.........just like 99.9% of Grambling.

Just get some new material. I want a top notch 25K stadium for JSU. So your dome smack is so pointless.........just like 99.9% of Grambling.

Concerning JSU there is no new material....each year around this time you all claim to have a great season, state how when Comegy was there they were on top, then September hits....October....November....then 99.999% of you disappear...then it starts again in January....so in reality I'm just going to start bringing back old threads and placing @Tigerpride in the thread.

Concerning JSU there is no new material....each year around this time you all claim to have a great season, state how when Comegy was there they were on top, then September hits....October....November....then 99.999% of you disappear...then it starts again in January....so in reality I'm just going to start bringing back old threads and placing @Tigerpride in the thread.

Over the last 20-30 years JSU has probably been the most consistent winner in the SWAC.

"Over the last 20-30 years JSU has probably been the most consistent winner in the SWAC"

usa-trump.jpg

Dude, you're just not creative enough to gather new material. I guess that Grambling education is to blame. LOL!!

Everything looks good when you're renting.

QUOTE="Tigerpride, post: 2611131, member: 70"]Why ya'll still talkin about a DOME? lol
Worry about your won ragged ass stadium. JSU already has the best one in the SWAC![/QUOTE]

They st
Yall the ones said you were going to be build it....yall worse than those churches always wanting money for the building fund.
Still talking about a dome them fools Myers and her bunch announced. Lol

We can play in Memorial for the next 20 years and it would still be better than anything the swac has to offer.

Gram putting kudzu over dirt and think that dug out gravel pit is something to talk about.

How about this.
Just concentrate on NOT CHEATING anymore GRAMPEX. lol

Both these dam schools on life support and they want to talk noise.

I see this place has not changed one bit.

All the raggedy crap that has been posted in RITS about these 2 schools, they really need to shaaaaad up!

Grampex gonna get sued.
These mutha's done put a concrete wall right behind the end zones for players to do headers over.

That crap not gonna hold back all that water and mudslides comming off that mountain.

Back