JSU, What happened?

MikeBigg

Let's get this out of the way: Props to Pratt, Kent, Taylor, and your passing attack. Awesome numbers!

Now to the topic at hand. Where the hell are all those talented defensive recruits yall been getting? The mafia has been posting about how deep yall are and the level of talent being brought in.
Yall got buried six feet deep on defense this weekend. Do you realize your defense is not much better than Johnson C. Smith? You can't seriously think you can stop a good football team do you? This is football...this is not make it-take it basketball. Your team must play on defense! Do yall even try? Man yall gonna get the shiznit beat out of yall on OCTOBER 20TH. You know what's gonna happen...we gonna drive the football and score on dayum near every possession. We gonna run Hill, pass for first downs, run Hill, pass for first down, run Hill and score! Isn't it ironic that the same running game you ridiculed all last year is gonna run roughshod all over your weak azz defense.

Too bad Kent's gonna get frustrated, roughed up and then knocked out of the game. We gonna bring the heat with those 12 rotating defensive linemen, drop the FIRM into coverage...with instructions to prosecute all fools found guilty of being in Comtempt Of Greatness. You got to know we're gonna lock down on those wideouts. That's gonna be taken away by the two best cover corners in the SWAC...Spears and Brown! Will your two wideouts have a catch all day? I doubt it...they will be wrapped up and virtually non-existent. Please tell them to keep their heads on a swivel. Every so often, our safeties (Pearson and Reid) likes to deliver a crushing hit to those exposed mid-sections. I know that's sorta troubling to yall, so I thought it's the least I could do was warn ya.

That reminds me...I think Kent has a future in the NFL. So please warn him to just through the ball away and not try to tuck the ball and run. He will not be able to get out of bounds. Our defensive ends are cat quick and tenacious tacklers. It's to his advantage to get rid of the ball as quick as he can...there's only so many hits a human body can withstand.

Buffalo should get to hoping again. Valley, where are you?

G-MEN will dominate the TOP in this one as well as the game. This will be the easiest win of the season.

Supe,

I'm serious...I will be surprised if the GMEN don't score on the first 4 possessions and put this game out of reach by the end of the first quarter. You know it's possible that we will have three 100 plus yard rushers. I wonder what our total offensive yards will be. Let's see...80yds on the opening scoring drive, 25 yds on the next (defense gonna cause an early turnover), then a punt return touchdown, then about 8 more scoring drives of 50 yards each would put us around 480 yards of total offense.

Dayum, I can't wait til OCTOBER 20th!!!!

Hey Muffins, it's kinda hard to talk with a foot in yo mouth huh?:emlaugh:

Smack Us Now!!!
Worship Us Later!!!</font></h5>

LOL! Mike, I see what you see. This will be a methodical victory. robber, your statements show deep concern.

Ain't no foot in my mouth. We lost. But I still have the comfort in knowing that none of your defenses can stop my offense. And I still believe that my offense will outscore yours.

Back