JSU vs Tulane

Status
Not open for further replies.
What else is new.
A JSU vs Tulane thread got turned to smack.

I can't wait for all those ___________ vs __________ threads from other schools to come out. Every one of them are going str8 to the smack board. :lol:

What else is new.
A JSU vs Tulane thread got turned to smack.

I can't wait for all those ___________ vs __________ threads from other schools to come out. Every one of them are going str8 to the smack board. :lol:

I dont have to claim anything and you dont have to believe it. What we do know is that you've been exposed when it comes to sports. We don't believe you, you need more people....

Exposed? Yeah right. Your lame _ss has not exposed sh_t. You have proven to be a weak poster that needs to hide behind the word "we" for help. I can see you were the "let's jump him because I really can't fight alone" type growing up.

I have several posters here who agree with my views and understand facts. You or anyone else has never exposed my knowledge of sports. You are the one who has already been exposed by me with your boxing stupidity. I guess you had to turn to your view Jackson buddies on this thread for some help to make you feel strong for a hour. Well, it didn't work. Say what you want little man, my Tulane facts are 100% true and you will see in week 1.

Hate on.....

Last edited:

Exposed? Yeah right. Your lame _ss has not exposed sh_t. You have proven to be a weak poster that needs to hide behind the word "we" for help. I can see you were the "let's jump him because I really can't fight alone" type growing up.

I have several posters here who agree with my views and understand facts. You or anyone else has never exposed my knowledge of sports. You are the one who has already been exposed by me with your boxing stupidity. I guess you had to turn to your view Jackson buddies on this thread for some help to make you feel strong for a hour. Well, it didn't work. Say what you want little man, my Tulane facts are 100% true and you will see in week 1.

Hate on.....
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
th

high-opinion-of-oneself.jpg

fact_or_opinion.gif

Last edited:
Dude, you had a four TD lead on fluke special teams plays, and then had to hold on to keep JSU from tying the game. Don't sound like a blowout to me.

And how can someone hide in the SPORTS FORUM by BEING in the sports forum? Hahahahahahaha.

Dude. Just admit it. Yall were getting man-handled. Here again, you keep throwin the word fluke around and you refuse to admit that yall were getting WHOOPED! :lol:

After the Su azz whoopin, dude, you didnt come back to the SMACK board until Su lost to Pine Bluff. Hahahahahaha!!

I said we because IAM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO SEES YOUR BS post. IVE always been able to handle me don't get it twisted tough guy, you continue to call me weak but you don't even know me. Now if you want to talk about BS posts we can, if you want to prove that I'M weak then I have no problems with that either.

Hate on.....

I said we because IAM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO SEES YOUR BS post. IVE always been able to handle me don't get it twisted tough guy, you continue to call me weak but you don't even know me. Now if you want to talk about BS posts we can, if you want to prove that I'M weak then I have no problems with that either.

LMFAO.

Weak.

Moved back to sports, any smack and it will be closed.

Good news.

Now, back to the facts:

Tulane was much better than their 2-10 record showed last season. They were hurt with injuries all season long, and the Devon Walker tragedy. The head coach Curtis Johnson, (former Saints WR coach), has brought in some highly recruited talent and has Tulane's class ranked the highest they have ever been in many recruiting polls. They started plenty of freshman last season and should be much improved this season on both sides of the football. DB Darion Monroe, a former NOLA high school star that decomitted from Texas A&M, led the team in tackles as a freshman last season and is no joke.

[video=youtube;OdRikPUAjtQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdRikPUAjtQ[/video]

Last edited:
I see you declined my invite just like I thought. I'll be weak lol

LMFAO.

Weak.

Good news.

Now, back to the facts:

Tulane was much better than their 2-10 record showed last season. They were hurt with injuries all season long, and the Devon Walker tragedy. The head coach Curtis Johnson, (former Saints WR coach), has brought in some highly recruited talent and has Tulane's class ranked the highest they have ever been in many recruiting polls. They started plenty of freshman last season and should be much improved this season on both sides of the football. DB Darion Monroe, a former NOLA high school star that decomitted from Texas A&M, led the team in tackles as a freshman last season and is no joke.

[video=youtube;OdRikPUAjtQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdRikPUAjtQ[/video]

I see you declined my invite just like I thought. I'll be weak lol

Oh no dude. I am just following instructions from the mod and not trying to turn this into a smack talk post. I won't talk behind a computer. I will be sure to send you more information on where you can find me for the Tulane-JSU game once I get me ticket.

Hate on little man...

This post was smack from the start but you call people weak like you know em. Seems a little personal to me, I don't have to wait until the tulane game. Plenty of gyms where we could box it out tough guy, if not then cease with the tough talk.

Oh no dude. I am just following instructions from the mod and not trying to turn this into a smack talk post. I won't talk behind a computer. I will be sure to send you more information on where you can find me for the Tulane-JSU game once I get me ticket.

Hate on little man...

Hey base hey base

Last year when you were gassing SU about their good chances against a D1 team you were so optimistic. You didn't mention NMs talent or who their coaches were. SU was a losing team with not much talent but you found a way to make them feel good about their chances. Why are you being so pessimistic this year about JSUs chances? Something tells me you aren't being 100% open with us. Your enlightened knowledgeable information seems to be biased.

This post was smack from the start but you call people weak like you know em. Seems a little personal to me, I don't have to wait until the tulane game. Plenty of gyms where we could box it out tough guy, if not then cease with the tough talk.

Yeah yeah. You will still get that information in a PM.

Hate on....

Hey base hey base

Last year when you were gassing SU about their good chances against a D1 team you were so optimistic. You didn't mention NMs talent or who their coaches were. SU was a losing team with not much talent but you found a way to make them feel good about their chances. Why are you being so pessimistic this year about JSUs chances? Something tells me you aren't being 100% open with us. Your enlightened knowledgeable information seems to be biased.

Get Ready,
I just like small schools pulling off upsets and want a SWAC program to be in that number. NM had plenty of flaws that I felt SU could counter and make for a better game than most expected. It didn't happen. I pointed out Gonzaga's flaws last season before the NCAA basketball tourney and SU almost pulled off a shocker. This season, Jackson State is getting a FBS program that is no Mississippi State. I don't expect JSU to win, but I don't expect a blow out as well. I am not one for hating on any SWAC program.

Last edited:
Dude. Just admit it. Yall were getting man-handled. Here again, you keep throwin the word fluke around and you refuse to admit that yall were getting WHOOPED! :lol:

After the Su azz whoopin, dude, you didnt come back to the SMACK board until Su lost to Pine Bluff. Hahahahahaha!!

Our offense was not clicking. I will admit that but yours wasn't either. It's not like your 28 points came from you driving the field. AND you deserved the win that day...but you were not manhandling nobody. Ya'll don't have the talent to manhandle nobody.

If I was a school that was facing a potential 0-7 start, THATS RIGHT......0-7, I would not be worried about what the next school is doing. :lol:

It's all good. I believe Jackson's win over the G-Men moves your record to 3-12 since 2000.

Now you worried about GRAMs record.
Going over everybody W-L record except for the 10 year Catastrophe that has been SU football since 2003. But for SU, shat talking is better than actual results on the field I guess. :lol:

Last edited:
Going over every body W-L record except for the 10 year Catastrophe that has been SU football since 2003. But for SU, shat talking is better than actual results on the field I guess. :lol:

That's all they can do is talk. They haven't had a winning season in what, five years?
I keep telling 'em that they need to set up a statute of Pete outside of Mumford cause they won't win another SWAC title without him anytime soon. It just ain't happening!:lol:

Our offense was not clicking. I will admit that but yours wasn't either. It's not like your 28 points came from you driving the field. AND you deserved the win that day...but you were not manhandling nobody. Ya'll don't have the talent to manhandle nobody.

Just stop dude. Seriously....:lol:

bottom line, you lost! no flukes. just got whooped! :lol:

Just stop dude. Seriously....

bottom line, you lost! no flukes. just got whooped!

I'll give you the win over JSU, but what about the other six losses? Did it feel good to have your fourth straight losing season?

Going over everybody W-L record except for the 10 year Catastrophe that has been SU football since 2003. But for SU, shat talking is better than actual results on the field I guess. :lol:

In case you didn't get the word, I am a Grambling fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back