JSU VS SU VS MILES

Damariun

I would love to see JSU or SU vs Miles they been getting a lot of hype lately Alcorn got them first tho

I respect your interest in a jsu or SU vs miles battle. Miles is an outstanding program especially for a division 2 football program. Though Miles has made a name for themselves, the only thing would come out of this battle would be that miles is an entertaining band but I doubt we would come out of the battle saying jsu or SU got demolished. Lol. I do have a lot of respect for the Miles program though.

I respect your interest in a jsu or SU vs miles battle. Miles is an outstanding program especially for a division 2 football program. Though Miles has made a name for themselves, the only thing would come out of this battle would be that miles is an entertaining band but I doubt we would come out of the battle saying jsu or SU got demolished. Lol. I do have a lot of respect for the Miles program though.

Yep pretty much. Miles came to Mumford back in 02 when I was in the band and got schooled.

Miles wants no part of a motivated SU where those young guns arranging are inspired to reach deep for some real heat. lol

Lol Miles is a great program but still not on that type of level yet. They do give the other 8 SWAC bands a run tho

Back