JSU vs AAMU tell your players to watch their back when you play

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Welp. she is taking for stepdaddy applications, there you go

Man I cannot lie. She reminds me of one of my younger female cousins who has made her circles through the Minnesota Vikings, Cincinnati Bengals, KC Chiefs, Houston Texans, and Dallas Cowboys organizations. smh :( Her greenish/grey eyes put a spell on mf'ers and have them caking her azz like there ain't no tomorrow. smh

For you young fellows out there. One of the keys to life is finding the proper mate. If you date or marry the wrong person, your life can be destroyed. Give me a plain Jane with character, intelligence, and who seeks God first. You can have these gold diggers whose only goal is to use someone.

Cee AD Tpop can probably speak early 90s and before at AAMU but late 90s 2000s on up just from her demeanor she would've been the lightskin setout freak on the soccer team to guys on campus and "locals".It looks like y'all took it light on her down there starting with White Casey lol those rappers and celebrities really ran through that pussy as soon as she got off campus lol

Last edited:
Cee AD Tpop can probably speak early 90s and before at AAMU but late 90s 2000s on up just from her demeanor she would've been the lightskin setout freak on the soccer team to guys on campus and "locals".It looks like y'all took it light on her down there starting with White Casey lol those rappers and celebrities really ran through that pussy as soon as she got off campus lol
She probably would have been running yall campus if she was there. We would have been hearing about a President scandal with her.

She probably would have been running yall campus if she was there. We would have been hearing about a President scandal with her.
Doubt it she would've been the lightskin hoe on our campus like I said...it look like y'all like to save tramps down there and wife hoes...y'all country mofos was kneeling at her feet praising her but once she left campus guys ran through her like a walmart door on black friday lol...from the likes of Lil Midget Vert to Colin Kaepernick the list goes on and on 🤣💀

Doubt it she would've been the lightskin hoe on our campus like I said...it look like y'all like to save tramps down there and wife hoes...y'all country mofos was kneeling at her feet praising her but once she left campus guys ran through her like a walmart door on black friday lol...from the likes of Lil Midget Vert to Colin Kaepernick the list goes on and on
Cracking Up Lol GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

She would have yall naming the school after her. That's how Bamas are. "Brittney A&M" in Normal, AL.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Pregnant? See!! You youngsters.....Smh. She ALREADY have your STAR WR offering to buy her a ticket to the game. SMH......BAMAS, I tell ya.
that was sarcasm by Jenk duh she wouldn't have made it to far here..just the lil freak on the soccer team...jsu was a rest haven for her😂🤣💀

Back