JSU-Valley

Robber

Consigliere
Well, since Valley is actually gonna make us roll to Itta Bena this year, it's only fitting that we do it with style. Anybody who's gonna be at Valley this Saturday, we will get there early around 7 a.m. and begin the tailgate that shoulda took place in Memphis this weekend.

Can I send some of my relatives.........

from Greenwood to represent in my absence? :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I hope yall have fun in Itta Benna .... you must plan on getting up mighty early to get there at 7:00.. I haven't decided if I am going up there yet..

What time is the game? I had planned on attending the Farish Street Festival...*horns blowing* fun, fun, fun!!!

Hey Robber....

Where are you going to be at on Valley's campus. I'm making that trip across Highway 82 (from Greenville to Valley) to the game. I'm not sure what time I'll be there but it'll probably be around 1 or 2, maybe before then.

Re: Hey Robber....

Originally posted by Antroy
Where are you going to be at on Valley's campus. I'm making that trip across Highway 82 (from Greenville to Valley) to the game. I'm not sure what time I'll be there but it'll probably be around 1 or 2, maybe before then.

I have no idea where we'll be. We will have to scout out a spot when we arrive. If you get there around 2 pm, you will likely miss us. Game starts at 5 and I ain't trying to get locked out. At 2pm, I'm heading for a seat.

I'll probably be there around 11 or 12. I just found out that the game is at 5. I thought that it was at 7. I'll try to find you all.

Back