Jsu/su Swacpage Pre-game Get Together

Roll Call

Ok, by looking at the responses that we have so far, it looks as though doing the get together that Friday might be putting a strain on everyone. So I am proposing this; the game starts at 1:00 Saturdayl. Let's get together immediately after the game, say 5:00-5:30, well you better make it 6:00, you know how BET is with their broadcasts. If we do it Saturday we stand a better chance of catching everyone that couldn't make it in town Friday.
Now if everyone likes this idea better, let me know by responding to this post ASAP. Again I just want to get a headcount on how many people will be interested.

My address is 720 St. Julien Dr. Kenner, La. 70065. If you are coming from the Superdome, you want to go I-10 (W) toward Baton Rouge. You want to take the Williams Blvd Exit, go right toward the lake. Take a left at Joe Yenni Blvd (red light). Go to the next red light and take a left which is Chateau Blvd. Take a right on St. Julien and go down to 720 St. Julien, and park anywhere you can.

My contact numbers are 504-469-8392 (h), 504-616-4649 (c), and 504-572-2034 (p).

I just want to let everyone know that they are more than welcome to come by and enjoy some good food, music, and drinks after the game. Everyone is invited, if they are friends of yours, they are friends of RawRay's. If you have any problems with the directions please call any of those contact numbers.

All of the familiar drinks that brothers and sisters like will be there, but if you wanted something special, or if you just wanted to bring something, feel free to do so.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Me 2....Hopefully, I can swing through for a minute. Thanks for the invite RawRay.

:jump:

GEAUX JAGS!!!!!!

Ray, it's all good, let me know if you need help with anything. I'm good for a bag of ice, or some coals, or some plates, or some forks, or.......well you get the idea.

Since it looks like the shin dig is going to be at Ray's on Saturday, for those that will be in town of Friday, y'all trying to do Pat O's, or something.

NICE

I need a place to stay....

Hey I need someplace to stay.... Help a sister out I have my tickets and now I need someplace to crash now, (it is a long story why I need a place to stay)

HELLLLLLLLLLLP:D

Awwwww sooky nahhhh

I just got a kitchen pass and I'm a lone ranger for Friday nite. Still miffed bout taking baby girl with me to the game on Saturday, but heyyyyy...at least Friday Nite at Pat O's will have my face in the place!!!

CYA THERE!!!

I'll see you cats, and dogs in Pat O's, around 11ish, my flight gets in at 9:35 that night, so after saying hi to the folks, and lil sis, and getting some of mom's cooking, I'll be there.

NICE

4 of us will be there

Three of us will try to make it on Friday, will be there for sure on Sat., Need to drop kids off at Grandparents in New Iberia, and if not to tired to continue driving will be there.

Also, looking for a nice rate on hotels, so if anyone has some info, let me know....Thanks

OK IT'S ON

OK it looks as though we will be rolling. Get Ready and Robber will be staying with me this weekend, so everybody make your way to the crib after the game, and let's get this party started. Let's all make a promise, if your team looses, please show up anyway (SU). If anyone gets lost, just call and I will direct you or come get you, I can't do any better than that now let's ball.

I will be there

Ok I am back in the mix. I will get there Friday night and will meet people at Pat' O

Holla back

Re: Roll Call

Originally posted by RAWRAY FROM J-STATE
Ok, by looking at the responses that we have so far, it looks as though doing the get together that Friday might be putting a strain on everyone. So I am proposing this; the game starts at 1:00 Saturdayl. Let's get together immediately after the game, say 5:00-5:30, well you better make it 6:00, you know how BET is with their broadcasts. If we do it Saturday we stand a better chance of catching everyone that couldn't make it in town Friday.
Now if everyone likes this idea better, let me know by responding to this post ASAP. Again I just want to get a headcount on how many people will be interested.

My address is 720 St. Julien Dr. Kenner, La. 70065. If you are coming from the Superdome, you want to go I-10 (W) toward Baton Rouge. You want to take the Williams Blvd Exit, go right toward the lake. Take a left at Joe Yenni Blvd (red light). Go to the next red light and take a left which is Chateau Blvd. Take a right on St. Julien and go down to 720 St. Julien, and park anywhere you can.

My contact numbers are 504-469-8392 (h), 504-616-4649 (c), and 504-572-2034 (p).

I just want to let everyone know that they are more than welcome to come by and enjoy some good food, music, and drinks after the game. Everyone is invited, if they are friends of yours, they are friends of RawRay's. If you have any problems with the directions please call any of those contact numbers.

All of the familiar drinks that brothers and sisters like will be there, but if you wanted something special, or if you just wanted to bring something, feel free to do so.

RAWRAY

I am sorry me and my friends did not make it to your party, I left the directions at home in Houston, but I still made it to the game...I tried to remember but I am not familiar with New Orleans. I hope everyone had a good time.

Congrats to JSU..

Back