Jsu/su Swacpage Pre-game Get Together

RAWRAY FROM J-STATE

I wanted to touch base with everyone on the board that may be coming to town the weekend of the JSU/SU game. Several "Mafia" Members will be chillin with RawRay that weekend. We were wondering did any swacpagers from whatever school that may be in town, JSU, SU, Alcorn, ASU, etc., would like to get together that Friday evening for some drinks and food at my house. I figured we could talk smack, shoot pool, play cards, dominos, chess or whatever floats your boat. We figured friday would be a better day to do this, because after Saturday's game we figured the jags wouldn't be in a party mood. I wanted to do this on the evening side so that we all could hit a night spot somewhere, and we could roll together as a group. I realize some of us like the shake joints, and some of us like the club. Personally the mafia plans on hitting them all.

I just received a message from the mafia headquaters in Jackson, I was told that we will be putting our championship belts on the line in pool, spades, dominos, and chess. We want the best any swac shool has to offer.

If you guy's are interested in doing something like this let me know. If we do it I just need some type of head count so I can know how much food and liquor.

If enough people are interested I will post the address, directions, and my contact numbers later.

RawRay

True that

That sounds like a tight idea. If it is seriously going down, keep me and the board posted because I'm down for whatever....on a party tip that is...lol

RR, if you're going host something at your crib cool, if not Pat O'Brien's Friday night will be the place to be, say around 10:30 that night.

NICE

D-Nice, Get Ready, and Robber will be coming in that evening, they will be staying with me. I wanted to kick off something a little early so if every one wanted to hit Pat Obriens or any other spot we still could do it because you know everything will still be jumping later on that night. I am right off the interstate, you can take Loyola or Williams Blvd. to get to my place. Everyone from Baton Rouge, and Jackson has to pass my house to get into New Orleans. Its up to the board if you guys wanted to do something or not, if you want to, Ole RawRay is going to make it happen,
"Mafia Style", if we can't get enough people we still going to ball till we fall anyway. I just need to know how many people are interested, so I can have the right amount of food and drinks.

I posted this on Small Talk, because I think that board gets the most hits, I guess one of the moderators moved it. If you would pass the word around and let everyone know what we are trying to do.

Ray, it's all good with me, I have to pass your house as well, not actually, but more than likely, my flight will be a late arrival, and since you're by the airport, I'll just come on through.

NICE

D-Nice, keep checking the board and I will update you with the directions and whether anyone else wants to do anything. If not, Get Ready, Robber, and myself will let you know where we will be hanging.

Hope to see some of you at the game

aaaaaawwww shucks...too bad all the festivities are going on for Friday. I won't be there until Saturday morning.

Sounds good to me, but real men play bid wisk, I wonder do yall Jstaters play "passin spades" and "throw the hand in if you ain't got no face cards" or think a "2 of diamond is a spade" or other girlish rules like that. OR your partner is trying to figure out what to lead and you say, "It's sure nice to be in love (knowing your arse is single and ain't got nobody) and thru some mircle your partner plays a heart and you just happen to be cutting hearts.

Lewis, Lewis, Lewis

Lewis, all I got to say is if this goes down you better bring your "A" game in bid wisk, pool, spades, and dominos. Man I used to buy my books in college off brothers like yourself who thought they could play cards or shoot pool.

I will be there

It will be a Freak Him girl weekend for me and my ladies, so it will be three of us.

So let's do the Damn Thang!!!:cool:

3 in attendance

Two SU grads and a TSU grad will be in attendance. Will be there Sat. morning, but may try to make it Friday night,

PM to let me know if you need something

Re: 3 in attendance

Originally posted by 89comSUgrad
Two SU grads and a TSU grad will be in attendance. Will be there Sat. morning, but may try to make it Friday night,

PM to let me know if you need something

89comSUgrad, you need to holla at me on that Sat. morning before the game.

Originally posted by Prissy_1
Is anyone from Houston riding down to New Orleans, for the game?

Me and my sister and a friend will be driving from Houston. We will leave no later than 5:00 on the 20th

Re: Lewis, Lewis, Lewis

Originally posted by RAWRAY FROM J-STATE
Lewis, all I got to say is if this goes down you better bring your "A" game in bid wisk, pool, spades, and dominos. Man I used to buy my books in college off brothers like yourself who thought they could play cards or shoot pool.
Naw, not me, I never play for money. Just the pleasure of inflicting the agony of defeat is enough for me.

Lewis, I don't play for money anymore either, I guess being married to an Alcorn Brave has softened me a little. Being that I know we will win the football game, I guess it would only be fair that we (JSU) let you (SU) win something. Do you think if you won a bid wisk game that would make your weekend better, or does pool carry more weitht with you?

RAWRAY, my flight is scheduled to be in New Orleans @ 9:30 Friday, so I'll probably be at your house around 11, or so.

NICE

Originally posted by RAWRAY FROM J-STATE
I wanted to touch base with everyone on the board that may be coming to town the weekend of the JSU/SU game. Several "Mafia" Members will be chillin with RawRay that weekend. We were wondering did any swacpagers from whatever school that may be in town, JSU, SU, Alcorn, ASU, etc., would like to get together that Friday evening for some drinks and food at my house. I figured we could talk smack, shoot pool, play cards, dominos, chess or whatever floats your boat. We figured friday would be a better day to do this, because after Saturday's game we figured the jags wouldn't be in a party mood. I wanted to do this on the evening side so that we all could hit a night spot somewhere, and we could roll together as a group. I realize some of us like the shake joints, and some of us like the club. Personally the mafia plans on hitting them all.

I just received a message from the mafia headquaters in Jackson, I was told that we will be putting our championship belts on the line in pool, spades, dominos, and chess. We want the best any swac shool has to offer.

If you guy's are interested in doing something like this let me know. If we do it I just need some type of head count so I can know how much food and liquor.

If enough people are interested I will post the address, directions, and my contact numbers later.

RawRay

Check your PM

Back