JSU-SU game in Sports Illustrated

"NOISE TALKA"

Mr. Hatedandloved
I'm sure yall remember me giving yall the scoop on the Sports Illustrated story on the JSU-SU. The issue just came out today. The story is in "SPORTS ILLUSTRATED on Campus". The publication goes out to subscribers and it goes out free to 77 college campuses. I'm not sure how many HBCU's are on that list, but we have some copies here at JSU. I guess if you would like a copy of the issue you could order it from their website or whatever, anyway it's a really nice story. I hope yall check it out.

This story is really good for JSU and SU....although it mostly takes a JSU angle. It shines alot on "one of COLLEGE FOOTBALL'S....(not black college football)...MOST FIERCE RIVALRIES."
The story is the featured ROAD TRIP story for this issue.

A few quotes from the feature....
"It's more about the food and the music than the football at one of the nation's sickest tailgate parties"

"Tony had rigged up his fridge/ monster size grill this way becuase, well that's the way they do it at Jackson State, where food is of paramount importance to the game-day masses."

This game finally recieved some well-deserved attention, the Michigan - Ohio State game will be featured in the next issue's ROAD TRIP, just to give you an idea.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Back