JSU President busted in Prostitute sting

Yo wait one cotton picking minute....

Is the male prostitute #11 out of 16 on this photo lineup that the Clarion Ledger just posted? If so, I think I just saw that he/she Saturday while I was in Jackson celebrating my lil sis birthday. We was leaving out of the Mighty Crab restaurant & he/she was walking in with some older white guy which threw me off because it's a mostly black eating place & the fact that I held the door open for the he/she and couldn't help, but to discuss with the family if the person was a he or she. Same skin color and same two tone hairstyle so it might just be.

Is the male prostitute #11 out of 16 on this photo lineup that the Clarion Ledger just posted? If so, I think I just saw that he/she Saturday while I was in Jackson celebrating my lil sis birthday. We was leaving out of the Mighty Crab restaurant & he/she was walking in with some older white guy which threw me off because it's a mostly black eating place & the fact that I held the door open for the he/she and couldn't help, but to discuss with the family if the person was a he or she. Same skin color and same two tone hairstyle so it might just be.

LMAO!!!!!!

I've always wondered about his time at Valley. Please update me because I'm way out the loop.
There was a rumor floating around that he was on his way out last year for being an alcoholic, but I didn't pay it much attention.
This stuff is very sad though. I want to see the prostitute he was banging because his wife is too damn fine for him to be going out like this. I saw him walking around the JSU VS Valley game that just recently took place and he was looking very suspicious lol.

Well since it is kind of out there now. He was arrested for DUI while still at Morehouse so his license was still suspended when he came to Valley. Like JSU, no one wanted him there and after he got there you saw why

Did he do some good things for Valley? Yes but he made a lot more enemies than friends and he was basically on borrowed time at the time he left for JSU because of how he tried to get some tenured folks at Valley fired for standing up to him and was gonna break the law in doing so (I won't put their names out there but that was my reason for not liking or trusting him. Two of these people bleed Valley). They stood up to him because he made sure the admin got raises but everyone else got pay decreases and entry level staff (people with less than a year udner their belt) were losing their jobs every year to balance the budget. He was gonna get the "No confidence" vote trust me

Now there is a rumor floating out there that he got a DUI in November in Jackson that was kept out of the news so that he definitely was gonna get caught sooner or later

I've always wondered about his time at Valley. Please update me because I'm way out the loop.
There was a rumor floating around that he was on his way out last year for being an alcoholic, but I didn't pay it much attention.
This stuff is very sad though. I want to see the prostitute he was banging because his wife is too damn fine for him to be going out like this. I saw him walking around the JSU VS Valley game that just recently took place and he was looking very suspicious lol.

Also there were people in our Valley groups that were screenshoting people being critical of him and giving it to him (yeah turncoat Valley alums who ran to Jackson behind him when he got the job) so that's why a number of alums who worked for Valley at the time couldn't even post in the group. And that's why I made it known that those alums are some traitors for someone who didn't care for Valley

Well, my campus contact was almost assuring me that Bynum would either be resigning or fired a few weeks ago due to the dismal faculty and staff morale he had generated since being elected President!

Alumni know best ... they knew he wasn't''t s*#% prior to his appointment so did I ... it's finally coming to fruition

How dare he embarrass JSU like this and give them crackers yet another reason to discount one of our best HBCUs. I hope the $100 sexcapade was worth ruining his whole career. I swear ever Que I know cheats on his wife if he is married and get caught up in some scandalous situation with women/baby mamas.... every single one! The IT director and proud Que at my company just got fired last month for sexual assault and he's married with a beautiful wife and children ... it was not worth it. If freaky sex is that important ... just stay single so you don't have to sneak around or resort to prostitutes

(CAN WE SUE THEIR ASS AGAIN???!!!)
JSU alumni file lawsuit against IHL Board claiming "racially discriminatory practices"

By Waverly McCarthy and Roslyn Anderson | May 31, 2017 at 2:13 AM CDT - Updated August 12 at 7:37 AM
Source: IHL

Source: IHL
JACKSON, MS (Mississippi News Now) - Jackson City leaders express no confidence in the State Institutions of Higher Learning Board and Commissioner Dr. Glenn Boyce.The City Council passed resolutions showing no faith in the college board and supporting an anti-discrimination lawsuit against the body.The resolution passed in a three to one vote.This comes after the IHL Board named Dr. William Bynum as the preferred candidate for the job of the next Jackson State University President.

READ MORE: IHL names preferred candidate for vacant Jackson State University Presidency
Retired JSU Professor Ivory Phillips and attorney Alvin Chambliss urged the council to support the resolution.Chambliss filed a lawsuit alleging discrimination in the states higher education system.Phillips and Chambliss say IHL has no black college representation, unfair funding and excludes black colleges in their choice for college president.
"You would never take a president sitting at Ole Miss to Mississippi State," said Chambliss. "I mean do these people think we're crazy."

RELATED: Critics fight IHL's apparent choice for JSU President
"There has never been a representative from all three of those institutions at the same time," said Phillips. "At this particular point, there are no representatives who are alumnus of Jackson State, Alcorn nor Valley.""There's something broken in the system there at IHL and I remember what happened to Dr. Dan Jones and the disturbance that that caused," said Margaret Barrett Simon, Ward 7.

He was placed at JSU by the IHL Board to cripple JSU (the strongest HBCU in the state). You can't trust these nasty dirty blue eyed devils ... especially in Mississippi. They quick to smile in your face and then call you all kinds of uppity ni--ers behind your back.

Bynum never had the credentials to lead a university, not even a community college. I did my research on him prior to his appointment and was not impressed

Alumni know best ... they knew he wasn't''t s*#% prior to his appointment so did I ... it's finally coming to fruition

How dare he embarrass JSU like this and give them crackers yet another reason to discount one of our best HBCUs. I hope the $100 sexcapade was worth ruining his whole career. I swear ever Que I know cheats on his wife if he is married and get caught up in some scandalous situation with women/baby mamas.... every single one! The IT director and proud Que at my company just got fired last month for sexual assault and he's married with a beautiful wife and children ... it was not worth it. If freaky sex is that important ... just stay single so you don't have to sneak around or resort to prostitutes
Hold up playa

Yo Bruh, be careful with that 411 because you might be called as a material witness! LOL!!!

From the way one news report read it wasn't over vagina..lol He and the art director at JSU(a woman) was allegedly soliciting the same person.
That was a random blog not an official news report. Could have been anybody saying that. Or it could have been them together looking to do a 3some with a male.

I'm a Que and haven't cheated on my wife. I'm wholesome!

Back