JSU Posters are the Best Example of Fair Weather Fans

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I know we're smacking yo ass like it's a thousand of us, but it's the same ones who been here from the beginning. That's just our multiple toe prints on your ass to make it seems like there are a lot of us.
Kick'in dey asses like:

isaiah-crawford-chun-li.gif

Lawd.... I've been waiting for my boy to post a good response and this the best you could do Found? :( What gives? :(

Your response reminded me of the Gulf War conflict w/ the Iraq folks riding on camels talking about "jihad! jihad! we superior!" :(

Grambling Hall of Greatness response:

australien-Ur2.webp

JSU Tiger Den attack:

origin.jpg

PV Panther Den coming up from the rear like.... ON OUR WAY TO ARLINGTON SIR!!!

DN-SC-91-03708.jpg

Lawd.... I've been waiting for my boy to post a good response and this the best you could do Found? :( What gives? :(

Your response reminded me of the Gulf War conflict w/ the Iraq folks riding on camels talking about "jihad! jihad! we superior!" :(

australien-Ur2.webp

JSU Tiger Den attack:

origin.jpg

DN-SC-91-03708.jpg

australien-Ur2.webp

JSU Tiger Den attack:

origin.jpg

DN-SC-91-03708.jpg
Got Dammit Bewildered!!!! Yall asses came droppin bombs on dey asses. You said it!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Back