JSU Please Do Not Tarnish Primetime's Image........

You sound worried. We haven’t done anything. Yet. I tell you what ya do: Git to work on your isht, in yo house, and be ye ready. After all, we’re still under a curse. Nothin to see here... 😷

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Let's we forget!!!

ready_to_drink.jpg

rolled-rubber-gym.jpg

Mold-on-the-Wall-300x200.jpg

Seriously.

Deion Sanders and Michael Irvin are my favorite football players of all time.

Don't let Deion be the next coach to refuse to mention JSU when he leaves. Don't do that to him. It's totally unfair.

Don't let the stench of JSU make him bitter and resentful toward you. That's all I ask.

Man they going to run his ass up out of there in 2 years. These JSU people want us to be happy and cheering for them...man fuck JSU!!! that's how they do us. They acting like some real crying byaches right now. Ohhh be happy for us and the conference!!!!

SU and GSU need to beat the jerri curl juice out of Primetime.....

You know there is an old saying...some of the greatest players became some of the most horrible coaches.....

Man they going to run his ass up out of there in 2 years. These JSU people want us to be happy and cheering for them...man fuck JSU!!! that's how they do us. They acting like some real crying byaches right now. Ohhh be happy for us and the conference!!!!

SU and GSU need to beat the jerri curl juice out of Primetime.....

You know there is an old saying...some of the greatest players became some of the most horrible coaches.....
Sorry to upset you. We just busy tryin to put some things in place so the kids can work hard and have some fun. So carry on. We'll meet on the field.

Man who is your sponsor. You sound like a puddin.

My sponsor is Thee. As for you, forget a sponsor. You got to get you some support, some armor, a tutor, or something. Cause while you swing hard, you keep leavin yourself wide open every time you click those keys. Ionno. Did you used to be good at this? The way you rollin now is not a good look, mane. Deuces!

Hedgy, that boy was never good at this. He use to be over in the Kitchen (Smalltalk) making sandwiches. But i guess since all the men left the Smackboard, he has snuck over here thinking no one would notice.

Hedgy, that boy was never good at this. He use to be over in the Kitchen (Smalltalk) making sandwiches. But i guess since all the men left the Smackboard, he has snuck over here thinking no one would notice.

So you his sponsor....I get it now...the slamming of doors....the name....honestly I don't put much effort in to him.

Back