JSU On My Momma....Yall Bet Not Lose to Valley!!!! ATL Hornet's Also!!!!!

Man ain't nobody got time to hear the same ole bullshit....we kicked your ass AGAIN and Valley is about to put yall to shame this week!!!!

Miss Dooley....man if Fobbs left today Dooley would drop everything, cancel practice for 2 days, and drive to Grambling and immediately apply. Dooley misses GSU more than we miss him.

But you type the same ole bullshit every week sounding like a old woman with Alzheimer’s who lost 3 of her cats. Dooley really took a toll on y’all when he left and it shows. I never seen you this bad at smack before Lmao

Man ain't nobody got time to hear the same ole bullshit....we kicked your ass AGAIN and Valley is about to put yall to shame this week!!!!

Miss Dooley....man if Fobbs left today Dooley would drop everything, cancel practice for 2 days, and drive to Grambling and immediately apply. Dooley misses GSU more than we miss him.
Facts!!

The whole swac is pulling for valley. This has been a wonderful season with my Hornets being better than expected, & JSU & AAMU being ass this season

Nobody said anything about Alcorn..have a seat. Our games against Gram & JSU say otherwise

Y’all lost to UAPB lmao

See this why Oprah state best day is middle of the pack average season.... your logic... we can’t beat the team (Alcorn) to get us to the big dance.... but we beat bad teams... congratulations you’re the tallest in the sorry pile .... shiii JSU could win 5 out of its 6 remaining games and go 6-6 and I’d still come on here saying we suck... if y’all even sniff six wins y’all marching in celebration In Montgomery... there’s levels to this...and Oprah state is Oprah state...

But you type the same ole bullshit every week sounding like a old woman with Alzheimer’s who lost 3 of her cats. Dooley really took a toll on y’all when he left and it shows. I never seen you this bad at smack before Lmao

You shole is right ever since Dooley bounced something don’t smell right over there in gram cracka Ville... smell like once was and has been 😷

Where is that popcorn eating gif?

Man, I have been laughing the last 24 hours off and on starting with The Marching Storm rolling up on JSU football team and PV football team doing their best imitation of New Orleans' Edna Karr football entrance until now with the special needs lion.

Back