1484 Brockett Road
Tucker, GA 30084
Special Guests Include
Golden Diploma Recipients - Members of the Class of 1956
Ms. Lillian Harris, 2nd Vice President for JSUNAA
&
Coach Rick Comegy
Head Football Coach for JSU Tigers​

That?s right, in addition all the great activities, you?ll have an opportunity to meet JSU?s new football coach and hear what he has to say about the upcoming season and the future of Tiger Football.

Here?s what else you can expect at this year?s brunch:
Live jazz by JSU alum, Blake Gaines
Delicious brunch buffet sponsored and catered by Sodexho
Silent auction with donations from AirTran, Renaissance Hotel, Holiday Inn, Target & many more
Other musical selections by alums Daniel Ballard and Dominic Jefferson
Fabulous fashion show sponsored by Dillard?s

Purchase Your Ticket Today!
You can purchase your tickets online or you can pay at the door.
$40 per person

Spread the word about this exciting event. Tell your family, friends, neighbors, coworkers, church members, sorors, frats, business associates and fellow alumni.

Please visit our website at www.jsumac.com for more information about all of our events. You may also call the Tiger Hotline at 404-266-7933 (voicemail). I look forward to seeing you at the Jazz Brunch!

Bengal E said:
You can......

Take 285 E and come on over. Sort of a pre Father's Day treat for your hubby.

Got jail ministry training all day (8 a.m.-4 p.m.) tomorrow.

OK. For that, I understand. You're trading a great cause for a GREATER one. I'm with that.

Enjoy. Don't fall asleep........:lmao:

Bengal E said:
OK. For that, I understand. You're trading a great cause for a GREATER one. I'm with that.

Enjoy. Don't fall asleep........:lmao:

Don't worry!!!! I will be FULLY woke and alert, especially when we get the tour of the facilities. :lol:

Ya'll have fun though. It sounds like it's going to be a really, really nice affair!

I saw the pics...looks like it was a nice event.

Comegy was there and I think I saw the JSU chapter present him with a 5 thousand dollar check.

Crit,

Sorry it's taken me almost 2 weeks to reply to this thread. To answer your question it was great!!! We had a wonderful time, food was good, music was great, and we had a good time being together.

Yes, TP you did see correctly, WE (JSUMAC) presented Coach Comegys, JSU and the development foundation with a 5K check! It is to be split between the school for scholarships and the FB team. Now mind you this was a check that could go to the bank that day. It wasn't based on pledges or money that we were waiting on, it was what we already had. The Brunch will actually add to it. Oh yeah we're waiting on your donation, since you haven't started a chapter in Philly :lol:

But overall, it was a fine time and Crit, I already have you down for two tickets for next year. :D

Oh yeah....I'm in a couple of the pictures....

Bengal E said:
Crit, I already have you down for two tickets for next year. :D

Hubby and I plan to get on board and participate with ya'll soon. We started out strong (meetings and attended a couple of alumni events), but we got busy with my pregnancy and adjusting to a newborn.

Seth will be a 1-year-old in August and almost walking, so we're ready to get back into the swing of things! :tup: :tup:

Actually I believe there is a Family Picnic next Sunday @ Grant Park. I'm not sure of the exact details, (I missed the meeting Sunday) but I'll let you know.

Tell B "Happy Fathers Day" for me and you make sure you take care of him! :ebrow:

It's SWAC Weekend Time! Please join the Alumni of the Southwestern Athletic Conference for an Alumni Mixer on Friday August 18, 2006 at Maestros Bistro & Grill. 170 Northside Dr. Atlanta, GA. No cover charge before 8:00pm. And Saturday join us as we have an afternoon of fun and fellowship. There will be games, activities and the infamous tug of war. This year we will have a catered lunch. The cost will be $5.00 for non-financial alumni members and $2.50 for children 12 and under. Your individual alumni chapters will be on hand to assist you in becoming active financially this year. For more information please contact your local alumni chapter. So come and show your school spirit and we look forward to seeing you there!

Back