JSU Football, the TC TAYLOR era!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure that record has JSU by it and not a coach. You know sort of how 4-7 has aamu by it πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚ 😹. Go recruit some linemen since your loser coach stopped working lol
that 2yr record actually has DSU next to it ..."Deion State University"πŸ€£πŸ’€

No it was not holding the trophy that made us feel good....It was the tail kicking we put on JSU that entitled us to the trophy that made us feel good. And I see more good feelings coming.
When did this happened? How many seasons ago? Lol. That's the epitome of holding on. You got dragged 61 to 15 on homecoming. Y'all just typing to say y'all typed lol

minus the Deion 2 yr stimulus package the lead was 17-14...this season Maynor would have tied the series with JSU 17-17....Connell Maynor still has a 3-2 record vs JSUπŸ§πŸ˜’πŸ˜ŽπŸΏ

Well that record is about to be 3-3. We had AAMU beat in both 2018 and 2019. Maynor got lucky.

minus the Deion 2 yr stimulus package the lead was 17-14...this season Maynor would have tied the series with JSU 17-17....Connell Maynor still has a 3-2 record vs JSUπŸ§πŸ˜’πŸ˜ŽπŸΏ
and lets not forget that you have
3 Bell wins
2 Old Man jackson Win
1 TinMan Hughes win
1 Hendrick win.

You were 2-6 vs Comegy, 1-2 vs Coach Prime and 0-4 vs Judge Hughes! Thats 3-12 vs our good coaches. Count TC as a good coach. We gave u 50% of your wins.

They do it a strange way.. lol His year is not up BUT it needs to be paid IN FULL again by June, right?
I'm very poor so I donate $100 a week to get to the mark.
Yea its on the same year end as school so it has to be paid in full by May. The new school session begins in June.

Yea its on the same year end as school so it has to be paid in full by May. The new school session begins in June.

They do it a strange way.. lol His year is not up BUT it needs to be paid IN FULL again by June, right?
I'm very poor so I donate $100 a week to get to the mark.
Man, I was shole going back and checking my timeline lol. I thought I was getting picked on cause I'm a que.

Hopefully, they got more than smalls and mediums left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back