JSU Finally ?

MightyDog

The latest news from JSU is the Band got $60,000 and football got Coach Prime. With this kind of support, I am recommending they hang on another year before moving to D2. GR and the entire family should be ok for another year. I am disappointed JSU first game is with Edward Waters College. If Coach Prime is dropping money games and playing all OTC cupcakes, he will win one game more than Coach Bell. TP please explain, your opinion counts.

Last edited:
Well, well......look what the Wild Turkey dug up!!

brbon_wil25.jpg

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
....... I’ll be brief and get you up outta here... If D2 schools bring more of a crowd than you do ... please sit your ass down and know your role. Y’all puppies been acting like the ugly girl seeking attention...again, ain’t nobody came to see you OTIS....

Last edited:
umph, umph, umph.....JSU, y'all ought to be 'shame of yourselves........ain't lyin'.......smh

....... I’ll be brief and get you up outta here... If D2 schools bring more of a crowd than you do ... please sit your ass down and know your role. Y’all puppies been acting like the ugly girl seeking attention...again, ain’t nobody came to see you OTIS....
How many coaches have AAMU fired at JSU?

What happened to the MSU great hire? I wish GR and TP would start all that foolish they use to discuss about D2. Well at least Coach Prime is bringing in his own money. Don't forget what happened to another Coach who thought the money he raised was his.

So in light of the Tracy Edmonds produced College Hill Revamp coming to Jackson State, which reality stars would fit the show?

Would Joseline Hernandez, Masika Kalysha, or Flavor Flav?

Back