JSU Fall 2021 Football Season Tickets on Sale

JSU Alum

View: https://twitter.com/i/status/1391529287086485504

Season tickets are on sale for the Fall 2021 Football Season.

This is your chance to watch and be a part of the movement that JSU head coach Deion Sanders is bringing to HBCU and FCS football.

Coach Prime and his staff recruited the No. 1 ranked class at the FCS level, the best HBCU class ever, and compared to FBS programs, would rank No. 40 in the country.

For the past three seasons Jackson State has led the FCS in average home football attendance and the challenge from Coach Prime is simple: Let's make history together.

The ticket offices at Mississippi Veterans Memorial Stadium and the Lee E. Williams Athletics & Assembly Center will be open Monday-Friday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.

Tickets can be purchased online through TicketMaster or at the JSU Ticket Office: 601-979-2420.
For more ticket information click HERE.

Man this is a gott dayam shame! Pure marketing genius promoting the brand! *handclaps*

The ONLY thing I questioned is the variance between game day vs advanced purchase of a few items. I've kinda' sorta' :) been in marketing and prompting self-centered greedy consumers lol to purchase annually and bi-annually for 3 decades+ now and there's a specific formula to use evolving around value/gain. Slight tweaks to a few would've certainly achieved those goals.

Good stuff, JSU. Good luck w/ the 20K+ season pass holders. Definitely seems doable @ the adv price of 125$ per - GA.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Man this is a gott dayam shame! Pure marketing genius promoting the brand! *handclaps*

The ONLY thing I questioned is the variance between game day vs advanced purchase of a few items. I've kinda' sorta' :) been in marketing and prompting self-centered greedy consumers lol to purchase annually and bi-annually for 3 decades+ now and there's a specific formula to use evolving around value/gain. Slight tweaks to a few would've certainly achieved those goals.

Good stuff, JSU. Good luck w/ the 20K+ season pass holders. Definitely seems doable @ the adv price of 125$ per - GA.

20k is definitely a tall order. Hopefully we can get close to that number.

Prime gets 10 percent of every season ticket over 10k. Lol

20k is definitely a tall order. Hopefully we can get close to that number.
Do you (or any JSU supporters) think it is difficult to get a large number of season ticket holders you JSU? What I recall is JSU has a HUGE number of game day ticket purchases...... and y'all have the stadium size to accommodate massive game day purchases.

Are there any discounts/rewards for purchasing season tickets which would make it more attractive than game day tickets?

(y'all know our ppl wanna save they money just in case sumtin happens and they cant go....)

Do you (or any JSU supporters) think it is difficult to get a large number of season ticket holders you JSU? What I recall is JSU has a HUGE number of game day ticket purchases...... and y'all have the stadium size to accommodate massive game day purchases.

Are there any discounts/rewards for purchasing season tickets which would make it more attractive than game day tickets?

(y'all know our ppl wanna save they money just in case sumtin happens and they cant go....)

Yea I think the most we've ever gotten was between 8/10k. The stadium size is a factor. People know there will always be a seat available so there isn't a rush to get them

JSU ended the Early Bird Pricing ( Family Pack) promo this year. You could purchase - 4 General Admission season tickets for $250 or $62.50 per ticket if you purchased The Family Pack, early.

General Admission season tickets prices for the fall 2021 season, has doubled to $125.00 per ticket. Not offering the Early Bird Pricing promo, could be the reason season ticket sales have tanked.

Last edited:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
JSU ended the Early Bird Pricing ( Family Pack) promo this year. You could purchase - 4 General Admission season tickets for $250 or $62.50 per ticket if you purchased The Family Pack, early.

General Admission season tickets prices for the fall 2021 season, has doubled to $125.00 per ticket. Not offering the Early Bird Pricing promo, could be the reason season ticket sales have tanked.
Well, I got mines.

$125 may be a steal, but $67.50 sold more season tickets and put more butts in the bleachers than $125! JSU expected Sanders to generate season tickets sales, but that excitement fizzled when SU, Alabama State and AAMU spanked that azz. lol

Ain't no excitement fizzled in Jackson. You must live under a rock. Just get ready to get y'all head bust in a few more months. He has his guys now.

Ain't no excitement fizzled in Jackson. You must live under a rock. Just get ready to get y'all head bust in a few more months. He has his guys now.

He definitely ain’t aware of anything going on in Jackson if he believes that. We BEEN doing this even without Prime. Them folks got a “winning” team and can’t get the numbers we have, outside of when they play us at that trash ass stadium of theirs 😂

Back