JSU Did It Again

Negro y’all have been trash the better part of a decade. We good over here, we found a qb and have a lot returning. Stay in your lane.
Tit for tat young blood. Y'all ain't done Jack since y'all ran off Comegy for going 7-3...wasn't his fault that dumbass player stepped out of bounds.....TWICE ON THE SAME PLAY!

Last edited:

Tit for tat young blood. Y'all ain't done Jack since ran off Comegy for going 7-3...wasn't his fault that dumbass player stepped out of bounds.....TWICE ON THE SAME PLAY!

I can’t take you serious y’all wish this was 2009 again huh ? 😂😂😂 you Texas Sorry , I think we good over this way on football talk from a team about to post a donut in the win column 😂😂😂

Everybody talk shit lol. That's football. If we quiet we not confident, and if we talking shit we cocky. Make up yall damn minds lol

20 years???? , let’s try 2007 flounders smh... I guess 2012 and 2013 seasons didn’t happen huh? People love to twist history around here. Maybe 20 years ago you might of had the brain cells to think before you speak...

SWAC Championship. Anything else is not relevant.

SWAC Championship. Anything else is not relevant.

Oh now you want to focus on ships but your original statement was about winning .... and still, 2007 was not 20 years dumb ass smh ... again, think before you speak up on another school. Thread backfire

Last edited:
Back