JSU Did It Again

The Founder

Ran they mouth and done got eliminated from playing in the SWAC Championship....time for them to start posting threads about how they will kick the SWAC's ass in 2020.

:lmao:

Actually, after that THOROUGHBRED beatdown, some of them (I shall remain nameless) silently ran for the hills with their tails tucked.

I’m convinced y’all pay JSU rent with how much they stay on y’all minds lol. SUcks/Gram Crackers don’t y'all have a game coming up ? And is that a Texas sorry fan trying to get in on this after the season they had lmao. We not allowed to believe in our team, but if we don’t we ducking? Again, y’all can’t have it both ways lmao...

Last edited:
I’m convinced y’all pay JSU rent with how much they stay on y’all minds lol. SUcks/Gram Crackers don’t y'all have a game coming up ? And is that a Texas sorry fan trying to get in on this after the season they had lmao. We not allowed to believe in our team, but if we don’t we ducking? Again, y’all can’t have it both ways lmao...
Man, suck a crow's foot.

LMAO!!!!

JSU the reason we go after yall is because you run your damn mouth but never backup shit. Just STFU during the months of July-October.

LMAO!!!!

JSU the reason we go after yall is because you run your damn mouth but never backup shit. Just STFU during the months of July-October.

Like you and SUcks do religiously in the preseason ,but when y’all fall short y’all want to cry wolf... if y’all could both lose at the bc that would be great lmao, yeah flounders we get it.

Like you and SUcks do religiously in the preseason ,but when y’all fall short y’all want to cry wolf... if y’all could both lose at the bc that would be great lmao, yeah flounders we get it.

fall short!!!! Negro please...JSU done fell short so many times that bar was lowered just to give you all a chance.

You broke...what you gon' make change wit?.......:)

If we broke y’all bankrupt ... don’t speak on something you don’t know... Texas sorry don’t play football that’s a recreation team over there in Houston , stay in yo lane. Y’all ass whooping coming next season.

Last edited:
Negro yall ain't won a shit in damn near 20 years!!!!

These were JSU's current players the last time yall won something relevant in the SWAC....

20 years???? , let’s try 2007 flounders smh... I guess 2012 and 2013 seasons didn’t happen huh? People love to twist history around here. Maybe 20 years ago you might of had the brain cells to think before you speak...

Flounders get your bastard son herb, he in grown folk business...
Hey...just worry about lynch street and your failed season. We have a first year coach trying to get things in order...what is your excuse? Your coach is a 2 year hold over front looking glass man. Sit down somewhere.

Hey...just worry about lynch street and your failed season. We have a first year coach trying to get things in order...what is your excuse? Your coach is a 2 year hold over front looking glass man. Sit down somewhere.

Negro y’all have been trash the better part of a decade. We good over here, we found a qb and have a lot returning. Stay in your lane.

Back