JSU BAND PROBLEMS??

Nah we own that mofo. Oct 21st! Been a minute since we lost there. Hell, been a minute since we lost to jSU. As much as we beat jSU under Pete in Memorial. We got some rights ourselves to that joint. Let me call Tony Clayton and ask him to start a petition for ownership.
I knew you liked Memorial. Heck, JSU dominated su at Mumford, but don't worry, we don't want it. You can keep that hole.

Lol No. y'all gettin y'all asses whooped this year. Y'all jags don't even know what y'all looking like this year and most are upset about the team so please stop with the bs. A fat ass L coming to a jag near you. Oh btw, we hold the longest win streak against y'all head to head so even if y'all did attempt to win this year y'all ain't beating it. HA!

And we still hold the overall series record against ya'll head to head.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
We got a taste for some Big Cat Meat this year. It all starts this week.Tigers are on the Menu this week. Don't worry Jags, Yall will be bringing us our dinner October 21, 2017. Jaguars are going to be tasty treats. Appetizer and Entree

I knew you liked Memorial. Heck, JSU dominated su at Mumford, but don't worry, we don't want it. You can keep that hole.
Quite the contrary. We've dominated yall at Mumford and at Mumford Memorial.

SU has never been able to hang with JSU musically .. they can only drill better than us. As for halftime entertainment, that will only depend on who wants it more. Surprisingly Taylor and that dude from SU made us a lil more bland. Let's see how bad we want it with that dude from SU gone.

SU has never been able to hang with JSU musically .. they can only drill better than us. As for halftime entertainment, that will only depend on who wants it more. Surprisingly Taylor and that dude from SU made us a lil more bland. Let's see how bad we want it with that dude from SU gone.

LMAO. Man we used to run folks out the stadium with music in my day. You better ask somebody. LOL. Couldn't hang musically? Bahaha. Go sit down TP. Dude we were drilling on tunes like April in Paris by Count Basie. Get out of here.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Um southern folks , what have y'all done lately? I see a lot of 2005, 2014, and 2015s. Let me remind y'all.... to create this thread bashing our music and football program y'all sure better be perfect and y'all not. Southerns song selections this year are off compared to when haymer toke over. Wild thoughts is too busy and you would think after all these years y'alls tubas and drums would sound collegiante but that's not the case. Aamu has the best Wild thoughts right now.... and oh "that's what I like" is garbage..... y'all all hype with these days. So focused on crankfest and stands and y'all haven't impressed nobody with what y'all put out other than that Drake song y'all did verses scsu , which y'all boys gave a very "uninterested" performance against them. Even the field show was very podestrian to su's so called "high standards". What's funny to me though is y'all sit up there on y'all high throne claiming to the best, Alcorn is the new #2, and all this other stuff, but y'all fellow fans always under Jackson state YouTube pages sniffing and trying to see what the boom up too. Yes the boom got internall issues it's been fixed with the firing of yalls ratchet unprofessional alumni named O'Neil Sanford and good ridence wasn't doing nothing no way, but being a female about the booms sound philosophy. As for jsu football, I'd becareful this year... our defense is legit this year and as frustrated as I was at the game verses Tennessee state them boys are better and once the red zone offense tightens up (which lost us the game verses a supposed fraud Tennessee State squad that got lucky) y'all will be on the clock. Yalls football team lost 45-0 and band was jiving and miced up at the meac/swac game.... hush don't worry about oct 21..... we got something for y'all Oct 1rst.... we will hit three birds with one stone. Boom book is deep and has some surprises in there this year.

2copykl.jpg

Man cut it out, dude yo grandkids/cousins/nephews/nieces/ kids kids want to be a Juke, cut the BS out
2ecm44g.jpg

Go look at this year's Band Camp and see if those kids think SU song selections are crap
33nvsyc.jpg

Alcorn got yall breh, yall going backwards
33nvsyc.jpg

Yo program hasn't done anything outside of Miss worth mentioning Miss brehs
33nvsyc.jpg

The only ppl that thinks JSU is still a top band are ppl that have marched in JSU or from/live in JSU,
33nvsyc.jpg

J-settes are the only thing that makes ppl pay attention to yall and JSU get ready entrance
33nvsyc.jpg

Just stop it.

Alcorn got yall breh, yall going backwards
33nvsyc.jpg

Yo program hasn't done anything outside of Miss worth mentioning Miss brehs
33nvsyc.jpg

The only ppl that thinks JSU is still a top band are ppl that have marched in JSU or from/live in JSU,
33nvsyc.jpg

J-settes are the only thing that makes ppl pay attention to yall and JSU get ready entrance
33nvsyc.jpg

Just stop it.
Bruh alcorn got done in by miles how the hell are they#2 ? Don't answer that your band IQ is on troll level but I'm glad you went here. So because Murray be trying y'all and acting hood with y'all c**n band director so that makes them #2? Is that it? Hell he did the same at jsu when he was there and battles were lit. Now we leave that mess to southern and make it about the music and drilling and now the classic boring or the boom fell off? Fuck outta here you aren't a true musician your a troll that represents that ghetto trash in Scottsdale ... Alcorn play loud and are coming up yes, but they are still #3 in my book. They got horn holders and still struggling with song selection go watch miles vs alcorn or we just gone sweep that under the rug. The only thing alcorn has done has become y'all's bastard son with all them southern alum on their staff playing y'all songs to get haymer going. Alcorn will never surpass the boom even this year the boom small and all would still beat alcorn off arrangements and song selection ... Might mess around and match them in power at smaller numbers and all. Your blasphemy is on ten though tell southern turn them mics off y'all had at the meac\swac game ... You sound scared and afraid. Love the boom it's ok you the type to comment under our videos leave a like next time boom fan.

Back