JSU BAND PROBLEMS??

May God bless you my dear and generous brother for that offer but we are willing to wait until you hold a few fish fries and crawfish boils in your efforts to raise that little 189 million (dollars) needed for infrastructure improvements on your campus before you offer your benevolent assistance to us! Now after you finish with that little feat by all means get back with us! LMAO!!!

You saw that broke down dorm they got on campus? Looks like a crack house from the 80s.

May God bless you my dear and generous brother for that offer but we are willing to wait until you hold a few fish fries and crawfish boils in your efforts to raise that little 189 million (dollars) needed for infrastructure improvements on your campus before you offer your benevolent assistance to us! Now after you finish with that little feat by all means get back with us! LMAO!!!

No problem, but we just hate to see a fine institution going up in flames.

bus-fire.jpg

Last edited:
Dude outside of rap, SU sounds like crap.. always have.

Really. Don't make me shame you TP.

Don't make us post the clip with even Boom members saying they sound good as they exited the stadium a few years back.

Come on BH, did you REALLY enjoy Haymer hanging out with Trump fans?

Don't you hang out with Trump fans every day you breathe in the great state of MS? BTW, you know Haymer is from Gulfport. I think he knows what the folks are like down that way.

Na, we OWN memorial. Keep reaching tho.....

Nah we own that mofo. Oct 21st! Been a minute since we lost there. Hell, been a minute since we lost to jSU. As much as we beat jSU under Pete in Memorial. We got some rights ourselves to that joint. Let me call Tony Clayton and ask him to start a petition for ownership.

Nah we own that mofo. Oct 21st! Been a minute since we lost there. Hell, been a minute since we lost to jSU. As much as we beat jSU under Pete in Memorial. We got some rights ourselves to that joint. Let me call Tony Clayton and ask him to start a petition for ownership.

That nut just might do that too.

You know better lol. It took y'all 10 dam years to beat us in your stadium so na, try that bullshit with them other schools. Lmao

I agree, your broke azzes even played your Home game vs. JSU in Jackson on Jackson State's home field. :confused:

You know better lol. It took y'all 10 dam years to beat us in your stadium so na, try that bullshit with them other schools. Lmao

10 years? When that happen? Not under Pete it didn't. Hell we didn't lose like that in the 80s. We even went 1 and 1 against JSU at Mumford during my time at SU.

Yall took us off your homecoming schedule after SU started beating JSU in Jackson. 89, 91, 93, 97, 99 were all years Kimble and Pete whooped JSU in Jackson. JSU won 92 and 94 in Mumford. But yall lost in 96 and 98. The 2000s were iffy because we moved that game to New Orleans and then TC and nem did that stupid deal with playing in Jackson. Anyway, You currently on a 4 game losing streak to SU. About to be 5. Just be ready for Oct 21st.

I agree, your broke azzes even played your Home game vs. JSU in Jackson on Jackson State's home field. :confused:

Broke? Yall thought you had money. Come to find out someone was not on the up and up with that money. How's all that going for you now.:D

10 years? When that happen? Not under Pete it didn't. Hell we didn't lose like that in the 80s. We even went 1 and 1 against JSU at Mumford during my time at SU.

Yall took us off your homecoming schedule after SU started beating JSU in Jackson. 89, 91, 93, 97, 99 were all years Kimble and Pete whooped JSU in Jackson. JSU won 92 and 94 in Mumford. But yall lost in 96 and 98. The 2000s were iffy because we moved that game to New Orleans and then TC and nem did that stupid deal with playing in Jackson. Anyway, You currently on a 4 game losing streak to SU. About to be 5. Just be ready for Oct 21st.

Lol No. y'all gettin y'all asses whooped this year. Y'all jags don't even know what y'all looking like this year and most are upset about the team so please stop with the bs. A fat ass L coming to a jag near you. Oh btw, we hold the longest win streak against y'all head to head so even if y'all did attempt to win this year y'all ain't beating it. HA!

Lol No. y'all gettin y'all asses whooped this year. Y'all jags don't even know what y'all looking like this year and most are upset about the team so please stop with the bs. A fat ass L coming to a jag near you. Oh btw, we hold the longest win streak against y'all head to head so even if y'all did attempt to win this year y'all ain't beating it. HA!

Dude we put up over 90 points on your team before.

Damn......

IMG_2297.JPG

So what does this have to do with us whooping y'all ass this year AND holding the longest win streak in the series? ........didn't think so. Stop trying, your feelings are showing
Y'all have said this the past 5 seasons, and came away with an L each time. Odums just plain owns y'all. lol

So what does this have to do with us whooping y'all ass this year AND holding the longest win streak in the series? ........didn't think so. Stop trying, your feelings are showing

It has everything to do with it. We own y'all and always have. You'll never know where you're going if you don't know where you've been.

Y'all have said this the past 5 seasons, and came away with an L each time. Odums just plain owns y'all. lol

It has everything to do with it. We own y'all and always have. You'll never know where you're going if you don't know where you've been.

Whatever makes y'all sleep at night. Y'all know what's coming cause your team looks like shit. Better hope they tighten up before Oct 21st or y'all feelings gone be even more hurt. Dam cry baby asses lmao

Whatever makes y'all sleep at night. Y'all know what's coming cause your team looks like shit. Better hope they tighten up before Oct 21st or y'all feelings gone be even more hurt. Dam cry baby asses lmao

I'm sleeping great. Look at the records. This coming from an 0-2 guy and someone who's band couldn't have a decent battle right now with St. Aug LMAO!

I'm sleeping great. Look at the records. This coming from an 0-2 guy and someone who's band couldn't have a decent battle right now with St. Aug LMAO!

Aww... such a horrible come back. And please stop talking about bands right now. Folks done already said y'all sound like goose sex. But don't be mad at me tho, I'm just a messenger.

Anyway, I'm done here. Carry on lil fella.....

Aww... such a horrible come back. And please stop talking about bands right now. Folks done already said y'all sound like goose sex. But don't be mad at me tho, I'm just a messenger.

Anyway, carry on lil fella.....

Folks huh?? #onlyyall

You would think it was horrible y'all asses 0-2. Plus y'all made ESPN top plays. The only problem is the top play was 1 TCU player running through your whole team. Last time y'all had a decent football team Obama's hair was black. You're band looks and sounds terrible.

Back