JSU BAND PROBLEMS??

JAGSC

I don't know how true the rumors are but its swirling around the blogs that
1. O'neil Sanford was fired
2. Band members stealing from the hotel while at the Charlotte Botb
3. A number of the boom members were unregistered students at JSU..

Last edited:

But you are late tho. That shit like 3 weeks old now. AND we still ain't seen shit that said the Boom was stealing anything. Smh
But

1 & 3 are true, got old members and still sound like that
2ecm44g.jpg

I don't know how true the rumors are but its swirling around the blogs that
1. O'neil Sanford was fired
2. Band members stealing from the hotel while at the Charlotte Botb
3. A number of the boom members were unregistered students at JSU..

Thanks for sharing

1 is true because of 3. I hope you don't think Southern sound too hot right now lmao.

I bet you won't go clip for clip (I'll even give you JSU last 3 years of arrangements to pull from and I bet you won't find an arrangement from JSU that's better than the popular songs SU has played in 2017),
2ecm44g.jpg

I bet you won't go clip for clip (I'll even give you JSU last 3 years of arrangements to pull from and I bet you won't find an arrangement from JSU that's better than the popular songs SU has played in 2017),
2ecm44g.jpg

Dude, you're trying to argue opinions lol. That shit ain't gone get nowhere lmao

Dude, you're trying to argue opinions lol. That shit ain't gone get nowhere lmao

Breh, only ppl that think JSU has a chance against the Jukebox are ppl from Jackson
2ecm44g.jpg

Dude posted 2 songs in this thread that were pure baby poop and let's not forget the other songs at the pregame/fanfare that the band played
2ecm44g.jpg

Yea opinions
2ecm44g.jpg

Breh, only ppl that think JSU has a chance against the Jukebox are ppl from Jackson
2ecm44g.jpg

Dude posted 2 songs in this thread that were pure baby poop and let's not forget the other songs at the pregame/fanfare that the band played
2ecm44g.jpg

Yea opinions
2ecm44g.jpg

You, my dear friend, apparently don't get on social media much. Another OPINION that you clearly have no clue about. Lmao

You, my dear friend, apparently don't get on social media much. Another OPINION that you clearly have no clue about. Lmao

Breh, those songs posted in this thread and the songs at the fanfare won't be talked about Ever again
2ecm44g.jpg

Noone is going back in time to pull up those songs breh. Hell I bet you won't even be going back in time to listen to those selection, stop the whole opinion narrative breh, them songs were poo
2ecm44g.jpg

Breh, those songs posted in this thread and the songs at the fanfare won't be talked about Ever again
2ecm44g.jpg

Noone is going back in time to pull up those songs breh. Hell I bet you won't even be going back in time to listen to those selection, stop the whole opinion narrative breh, them songs were poo
2ecm44g.jpg

No song is posted in this thread so what you talkin bout? See. You just typing just to type smh. That's how I know you just on here talking. Do better BH lmao.

No song is posted in this thread so what you talkin bout? See. You just typing just to type smh. That's how I know you just on here talking. Do better BH lmao.

My bad, the other thread. Thought we were actually in that thread
2ecm44g.jpg

My bad breh
2ecm44g.jpg

As bad as things are for them, the Jukebox might have to raise monies for them so that they can get to their own off-campus stadium. LMAO!!!

2ecm44g.jpg
Come on BH, did you REALLY enjoy Haymer hanging out with Trump fans?

Sad we bring ourselves down faster than anything sad. Why not join trump side hbcus are ugh sad when one is Down just keep kicking them right Smfh

2ecm44g.jpg

Dude outside of rap, SU sounds like crap.. always have.

As bad as things are for them, the Jukebox might have to raise monies for them so that they can get to their own off-campus stadium. LMAO!!!
May God bless you my dear and generous brother for that offer but we are willing to wait until you hold a few fish fries and crawfish boils in your efforts to raise that little 189 million (dollars) needed for infrastructure improvements on your campus before you offer your benevolent assistance to us! Now after you finish with that little feat by all means get back with us! LMAO!!!

Back