JSU 2021 Homecoming Celebration Week!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Y'all still ain't learned. You schedule us for homecoming, we show up, we win and go home. Same thing will happen this season
You don't even believe that yourself 😂😂. Your fingers didn't even type like they were secure lol. This game won't be close. You'd be lucky to cross the 50 with that horrible inefficient offense.

Last edited:
Bruh don'tchall make me don my Gordon red shirt and show up for HC'ing lol.

I know "the smoke" will be in full effect tomorrow and Saturday (Matt Barnes/Stephen Jackson). They should be there by now. Ol' Bewild stay in the know. @BraveMan97 bruh.... lol Come on in and give ol' Bewild some smoke. lol :D

Last edited:
Bruh don'tchall make me don my Gordon red shirt and show up for HC'ing lol.

I know "the smoke" will be in full effect tomorrow and Saturday (Matt Barnes/Stephen Jackson). They should be there by now. Ol' Bewild stay in the know. @BraveMan97 bruh.... lol Come on in and give ol' Bewild some smoke. lol :D
Do you bruh, do you. You can’t even shock me anymore…

Deion Sanders, Jackson State Ready for Alabama State in 'Homecoming for the Ages'

Sanders has a favorite song (“My Hitta” by YG) that the Boom plays upon request. He’s even made surprise visits to the SBOTS band practices, furthering the interconnectedness between football team and band.

“He [Sanders] sneaks up on you but once the band sees him everybody gets excited,” says Ramon Jackson, JSU’s assistant band director for marketing and media. “Wherever we’re at, he wants to hear that song and let it resonate through the whole stadium to give the team motivation to move forward.”

If the Tigers perform anything close to the quality they displayed against Alabama A&M, it won’t be a surprise to see Sanders riding down the sideline on his scooter to his favorite song again this Saturday. With T.C. Taylor calling the Tigers' offensive plays on Saturday against the Hornets, that may be a distinct possibility .

Taylor, the former tight ends coach, was recently given the reins as offensive coordinator. Jackson State's 61 points last week were the most scored in a SWAC game this season and the first time the Tigers accomplished the feat since 2010.

When Sanders gave the nod to Taylor for play calling, he was ready for the challenge.

“I’d done it before but to have this kind of talent and these kind of weapons around me, I was licking my chops,” Taylor laughed. “The goal is to not make it too difficult."

245991073_4475405019179850_3748532220940465407_n.jpg

Last edited:
Back