JSTUS, Robber & JState...I have some questions about divorce

GSU Spirit

RIP Aveia
I have 2 different friends going through divorces. Ironically, both women were the main breadwinners in 2001 (one guy didn?t work for 6 months and the other one was laid off without telling his wife), There?s a child involved in each case. Both women make about $80,000/year and they work long hours. Do you think both ladies could possibly have to pay the man alimony? Could each man say he was the main caretaker of the child?

These are the differences

Case #1

One of my friends have left the house and taken one of the cars. They switch up with their daughter on the weekends. She has met someone else and they together 24/7. Can?t her husband flip the script on her and say she committed adultery? Since she left the house, will the court view that as abandonment?

Case #2

My friend has served her husband divorce papers, but they still live in the same house. They barely speak to each other. Is it true that she can?t force him to leave because technically that?s his house to?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by GSU Spirit

Case #2

My friend has served her husband divorce papers, but they still live in the same house. They barely speak to each other. Is it true that she can?t force him to leave because technically that?s his house to?

No, she caint force him to leave.....its still his house and they are still legally married.

Thats what happened to me. I was served while still living in the house. I continued to live there until the divorce was granted and finalized in the court. Once everything is finalized, I was then given instructions on when to leave. In my case my ex-wife wasnt working, so the judge allowed me to continue to live in the house(somebody gotta pay the mortgage)until she found a job.

Oh well.....my .02 :cool:

Are these Texas residents? If so, you wouldn't want my answer. If I give an answer it will be based on Louisiana law and could be wayyyyy off.
If they're in Louisiana, I'll start my meter running and will be glad to be of counsel.:D

Yep what JSTUS said, basically...

Spirit and SOG,

Attorneys can't give legal advice on the Internet or phone. And we can only advise persons who have RETAINED us. Retained meaning clients who have PAID. :D Giving a legal opinion is WORKING for us and we need money to pay for TSPN reunions, dues, tailgating and such.

But I will say this, unlike the state where PsiSnake lives, in Louisiana you cannot live together and get divorced. You must be living separately throughout the pending case. Living together would mean you have reconciled and defeat the divorce action. And on the other issue, Courts don't expect you to live like monks and nuns during the time that the divorce is pending. It is not necessarily viewed as adultery if you have physically separated from your spouse AND a divorce petition has been filed. BUT it is always wise to just chill out until you get the judgment in your hand.

DISCLAIMER: The foregoing information in this post is for the exclusive use by the members of The SWAC Page Network and Kenn Rashad Communications. This information has been presented for educational purposes only and are not intended as, nor do they constitute, legal advice.

TRANSMISSION OF THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED TO CREATE AN ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN SEEING SPOTS (AND HER ALTER EGO, THE OWNER OF THE MONIKER SEEING SPOTS) AND YOU.

You should not act or rely upon this information without seeking the advice and representation of an attorney in your city and state.

:D :D :D

Stop Pimping....

See this is why lawyers hate to tell you what they do for a living. Somebody is always trying to get some FREE legal information. Hell if both them trife man hating broads are getting divoreces, they they should already have a lawyer on retainer, and they need to go and ask the folks they are paying.

And you need to get out of these folks business and stick to being an accountant! I bet if someone ask you to do their taxes for free, you would have a dayum seizure!:D

Now tha that is out of the way, let me give my "legal" opinion!

#1 - She is a hoe, plain and simple. She hasn't even gotten her husbands smell off her monkey, and now she is already with somebody else "24/7"? I guess that's just how she was raised.

#2 - I wish a broad would try and serve me some papers and then expect me to leave. Kneegrow please. You want a divorce, then you leave. Why is it that the player always has to roll out, let her get her ish and move if she is soooo unhappy!

And you get out these folks business, posting it all on the net!

Oooh SOMEBODY REALLY UNDERSTANDS!

Yeah, everythang he sed is EXACTLY how the hell I feel, hsit, just didn't want to jump out of my proper education and upbringing boxes and just say DAYUMMMMMMMMM!

Sometimes I can't even much enjoy myself at a party...just when that third Crown with crushed ice and a squeeze of lemon got me right where I want, somebody comes up asking some complicated azz legal question and then I just sober up! :mad:

:love: to Suge...and BTW, I would represent you pro bono anytime!

Thanks for the info everyone. I was trying make sure all of the facts were right. :D
JSTUS they both live in TX. :cool:

Seeing Spots, I didn't mean to leave you out. My bad. :)

STFU Suge :emlaugh:

Re: Oooh SOMEBODY REALLY UNDERSTANDS!

Originally posted by Seeing Spots

:love: to Suge...and BTW, I would represent you pro bono anytime!

O yeah...well if you represent me Pro Bono, I will let you see my Pres-O-dential Bone-O! :D

Hell I will let you see that even with out representation!;)

Re: Re: Oooh SOMEBODY REALLY UNDERSTANDS!

Originally posted by Suge

O yeah...well if you represent me Pro Bono, I will let you see my Pres-O-dential Bone-O! :D

Hell I will let you see that even with out representation!;)

Hmm, just thinking about a young nice young little young Kappa young thang!

:blush:

:ebrow:

:wavey:

:kiss:

Fanning with this dayum Parliament album cover again!

Re: Re: Re: Oooh SOMEBODY REALLY UNDERSTANDS!

Originally posted by Seeing Spots

Hmm, just thinking about a young nice young little young Kappa young thang!

Young..maybe
Little......um not a dayum thing on me little!

And did I mention to you that I was an AKA hoe?;)

Back