JSTUS is MY WOMAN

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by Dr. Sweet NUPE
ALL YALL LEAVE HER ALONE!!!!!

AGAIN SHE IS MINE SO ALL OF YALL BUSTERS BEAT IT!!!

WDH?????? :confused:

Man, you better back your SWEET a$* up! I dont think you know what you are talking about naw. :redhot:

Originally posted by NASTYNUPE
I thought you just announced that you were engaged and ish.

That would make this thread contradictory. JSTUS and engaged doesn't go together.

:shh:But if you want the inside scoop, that other female has been dismissed. Her papers have been served and I have set up shop. Blackenbengal you've been moving too slow. NN, you're too busy downloading music so you missed out too. Besides DSN, said he'll buy me as many pairs of ponte' pants as I want.;)

Uhm....downloading music is just something to pass the time here at work. Holla at your boy.

Originally posted by JSTUS

That would make this thread contradictory. JSTUS and engaged doesn't go together.

:shh:But if you want the inside scoop, that other female has been dismissed. Her papers have been served and I have set up shop. Blackenbengal you've been moving too slow. NN, you're too busy downloading music so you missed out too. Besides DSN, said he'll buy me as many pairs of ponte' pants as I want.;)

Thanks Babe!!!!

Originally posted by Dr. Sweet NUPE
NO SPONSOR BABY!!!!! JSTUS what time is dinner!!!

What?? Don't tell me you're already getting your purpose confused.:mad:

Oh, dinner is whenever we arrive at the restaurant.;)

Now, Baby what's that

I am as phat as you want me to be. You are an attractive young woman that needs the special care thats going to be given by Mr. Suave. Come Home and this is the last time am I going to say this?

Re: Now, Baby what's that

Originally posted by mr. suave
I am as phat as you want me to be. You are an attractive young woman that needs the special care thats going to be given by Mr. Suave. Come Home and this is the last time am I going to say this?

JSTUS, this is a sly one. Notice he describes himself as phat instead of fat. :eek2:

Re: Now, Baby what's that

Dude JSTUS ain't leaving me....

Originally posted by mr. suave

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

Blackenbengal you've been moving too slow.

Too slow??? I just wanted everything to be right. You know, that Snow White Love. Now, you have a guy by the name of "Sweet" wanting to buy you ponte' pants. I guess, he will be tryin the on for you to see if they fit, huh?

:smh: @ JSTUS puttin me down for a fellow with the name "Sweet".

Go ahead, den. Leave me for some "Sweet" guy. But, I will be at home waiting for you. :(

Back