JState... for those naysayers.

Lenard

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zUAk5vF9XIo

As I watched the original airing of coach Prime accepting the assignment, I said to a few PV folk under my voice that we (PV) will play mighty JSU for SWAC football championship (could not predict CV19 issues). We both did that last fall.

We (PV) will look forward to hosting JSU at nrg in htown this fall to accomodate the crowd for SWAC Round II. No more sandbagging. Coach beelze"Bubba" and his staff will get us there with the talent we have. 👀

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zUAk5vF9XIo

As I watched the original airing of coach Prime accepting the assignment, I said to a few PV folk under my voice that we (PV) will play mighty JSU for SWAC football championship (could not predict CV19 issues). We both did that last fall.

We (PV) will look forward to hosting JSU at nrg in htown this fall to accomodate the crowd for SWAC Round II. No more sandbagging. Coach beelze"Bubba" and his staff will get us there with the talent we have. 👀

Let em know Panthro

Let em know Panthro
Did he not say what was about to occur? Did all of it not come to full fruition?

I saw the vision from day one. Some still don't understand why he doesn't accept mediocrity from support staffers in the athletics dept, particularly football. (eqpmt, ...)

Operation: "First Class." IJS'n.

I heard Grambling ain’t got a QB worth a damn and some of them transfers they were banking on didn’t show up to campus ….. 👀 Grambling y’all in trouble…. I know there’s panic in the Hall of Greatness and the usual culprits are out here saving face , but just know I know THEE truth and we all going to see the truth on that field next weekend.

I heard Grambling ain’t got a QB worth a damn and some of them transfers they were banking on didn’t show up to campus ….. 👀 Grambling y’all in trouble…. I know there’s panic in the Hall of Greatness and the usual culprits are out here saving face , but just know I know THEE truth and we all going to see the truth on that field next weekend.

Gram ain't been shyt since 2017 lol. That trend will continue into the Fall

You will find out in 3 to 4 weeks....

Gram ain't been shyt since 2017 lol. That trend will continue into the Fall

Yall just got on "The Shit" Wagon last year....don't be acting like some extended powerhouse!!! Niccas ain't been on the map in over a decade talking shit. One SWAC Championship in 10 years....yall one hit wonders

Yall just got on "The Shit" Wagon last year....don't be acting like some extended powerhouse!!! Niccas ain't been on the map in over a decade talking shit. One SWAC Championship in 10 years....yall one hit wonders

When y'all gone get back on it. Certainly no time soon with that horrible staff. Not even Ced Thornton will be able to save that train wreck Hue putting together in Ruston lol.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Running game, solid defense , no threat at QB , tell us how the kid Hollowayne is working out? Heard big star ain’t the guy leading… we can load the box and shut the running backs down.

We have 4 James Houstons on the line (in my coach Prime voice). No need to stack anything against that mediocre offense. They were mediocre last season and will more than likely be WORSER this season lol

Grambling just living off that G legacy like an unemployed brother live off the government assistant programs when he don’t want to work… CALLING GramPax Bluff … it shole sound good … History ain’t got nothing to do with RIGHT NOW. THEE END. Don’t let Grambling gas light y’all it’s a save face they panicked and gone be ready to run HUE outta town when he won’t even get out the SWAC west.

Back