JST Explain, Why JSU will not Play In the SCG?

MightyDog

I am asking you because you live in FL.

All AAMU has to do is beat Alabama St. to go to the big dance.

:rolleyes: WHAT?! :confused:

:idea: Haaa ha haaaa!!! :emlaugh: ....All yall gotta do?!
Haaa ha haaaaaa!!!:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

*You may need to look visit your local Swac.org or this site for that matter!!! You must have been sleep your last 7 games!!!
:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Your next to DEAD LAST in the Conference!!! That means you'll have to replay a couple of games (ie. JSue)

Man yall kill me!!!!

LMAO!!!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by MightyDog
I am asking you because you live in FL.

All AAMU has to do is beat Alabama St. to go to the big dance.

What big dance is he talking about? The NCAA Tournament? That's in March.
He can't be talking about the SCG in Birmingham <b>in December of 2001!! He must be talking about them going in December 3001!!</b>

See what yall dont understand is, he is speaking in Cooperism. This is something that Cooper told him and he just repeats it without any rhyme reason or simple logic.

Coop is the man GR, he tries very hard to bring his staff up to the D1A level but they think small time. If he want it done right, he has to do it himself.

Now take slick for instance, he is trying to smack with the #2 Smacker, but he has to understand that if MD and Coop make a statement you can take it to the bank.

Slick, you must understand that GR figured out the new SCG system before the guy who approved it. GR said and he is 70% right most of the time, when he said that a team with a losing record can play in the SCG. He is short on wisdom but outstanding on logic. He does not understand that in America we don't use logical, never has and never will.

Antroy come on the board with a question about the big dance, but by now he should understand that the #2 Smacker can call the SCG the big dance. But sometime I have to agree with GR and use the phrase that Antroy is small time.

When JST get off from his State or City Government Job I will be able to get an answer to the question, not a decent answer, but an answer.

Lewis or BW may be reading this so be careful how you respond, because you may end up defending yourselves like the band fan is doing on another thread. He put two RRs in Maroon and the whole board attacked him. I guess they were still upset about the bookstore incident.

Don't drink the water

MD please have your water supply checked into. I would blame it on Osama but you've obvously been terrorized for quite sometime now.

But you are invited to attend the 2001 SCG compliments of JSU.

Jackie and Amy should not be allowed to return to the Championship game until every team in the East has had a chance to get their azz whipped in the game. Both of yall are beeches who had their chances in the first two and both of yall lost to a team that had already beaten yall.

Hell, neither of you are worthy of going! Both the muffins and the fleapound came on during the preseason and ran all sorta dayum smack about what you were gonna do this season. Neither of yall are worth the flies around Ben Ladin's azz!

[size=8.5] I SAID THAT!!!![/SIZE]

Back